DCE Scholarship 2019-20 @ dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in | Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form
DCE Scholarship 2019-20 @ dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in: DCE scholarship which is additionally referred to as Kerala scholarship (Directorate of Collegiate Education Scholarship) is being traveled by the Kerala government and its various departments. Generally, the Kerala government calls all the applicants for Scholarships per annum.
a complete of 16 Scholarships are available by the Kerala Government Under the Central also because of the government. Aspire Scholarship Application date extended 16th December 2019 for college kids Institution level verification and approval last date that’s 31st December 2019.
This DCE Kerala Scholarship 2019-20 Scheme is to make sure that the finances aren’t a hindrance to the student’s path within the pursuit of their academic career. The Directorate Of Collegiate Education (DCE) scholarships are applicable for all scholars coming from different stages of life.
the most objective of these DCE Scholarships is to supply financial help to the deserving and meritorious students of Kerala State. most departments for the Kerala government are the department of minority welfare and therefore the department of collegiate education.
DCE Scholarship 2019-20 @ dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
|Organization Name||Kerala State Government|
|Scholarship Name||DCE Scholarship|
|Type of Facility||Pre & Post Matric Scholarships|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
Types Of DCE Kerala Scholarships
1) Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities -NSP (PMS)
2) Central Sector Scholarship -NSP (CSS)
3) State Merit Scholarship -DCE (SMS)
4) District Merit Scholarship -DCE (DMS)
5) Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers -DCE (MSCT)
6) Hindi Scholarship -DCE (HS)
7) Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship-DCE (MNS)
8) Sanskrit Scholarship -DCE (SSE)
9) Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship-DCE (SJMS)
10) MGS Renewal (MGS)
11) Blind/ PH Scholarship -DCE (BPHFC)
12) Music Fine Arts Scholarship -DCE (MFAS)
13) Scholarship for a dependent of Jawans -DCE (JS)
14) ASPIRE Scholarship -DCE (ASPR)
15) Post Matric Scholarship For Disabilities -NSP (PMSD)
DCE Scholarship Eligibility
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship, Kerala||
|C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship, Kerala||
|APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship (APJAK), Kerala||
|Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award (PJMS), Kerala||
|Mother Teresa Scholarship (MTS), Kerala||
|CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS), Kerala||
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS), Kerala||
|State Merit Scholarship, Kerala||
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS), Kerala||
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE), Kerala||
|Blind/PH Scholarship, Kerala||
|Hindi Scholarship (HS), Kerala||
|Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) for Minorities, Kerala||
|Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS), Kerala||
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS), Kerala||
Rewards – DCE Kerala Scholarships 2019-20
ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship, Kerala
- Rs. 10,000 for students pursuing the 1 – year course.
- Rs. 20,000 for students pursuing the 2 – year course.
CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship Kerala
- For undergraduates – Rs. 5,000 per annum
- For postgraduates – Rs. 6,000 per annum
- For professional courses – Rs. 7,000 per annum
- Hostel stipend – Rs. 13,000 per annum
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship (APJAK), Kerala
- Rs. 6,000 Per Annum
Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award (PJMS), Kerala
- Rs. 10,000 for each selected scholar at different levels.
Mother Teresa Scholarship (MTS), Kerala
- Rs. 15,000 Per Annum
CA/ ICWA/ CS Scholarship (IWCS), Kerala
- Rs. 15,000 per annum for each student
District Merit Scholarship (DMS), Kerala
- Rs. 1,250 per annum
State Merit Scholarship, Kerala
- For graduate students – Rs. 1,250 per annum each to 300 students
- For postgraduate students – Rs. 1,500 per annum each to 150 students
Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE), Kerala
- For undergraduate course – 55 scholarships of Rs. 200 per month to each scholar.
- For postgraduate course – 25 scholarships of Rs. 200 per month to each scholar.
Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship, Kerala
- Rs. 125 per annum to each selected scholar
Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS), Kerala
- Financial assistance of up to Rs. 1,500 per annum
Blind/ PH Scholarship, Kerala
- Blind students with annual family income below Rs. 2.5 Lakh will receive a fee waiver
- Physically handicapped students (hostellers) with family income below Rs. 4.5 Lakh will receive a waiver in hostel charges
- Physically handicapped students (day scholars) with family income below Rs. 4.5 Lakh will receive a waiver in boarding charges
Hindi Scholarship (HS), Kerala
- For undergraduate students – 180 students will receive Rs. 500 per month
- For postgraduate students – 59 students will receive Rs. 1,000 per month
Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS), Kerala
- Rs. 10,000 per annum towards pursuing higher education
Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) for Minorities, Kerala
- Admission and tuition fee up to Rs. 10,000 per annum
- Maintenance allowance of up to Rs. 1,200 per month (for 10 months)
Central Sector Scholarship (CSS), Kerala
- For graduation level – Rs. 10,000 per annum for the first three years and Rs. 20,000 per annum for 4th and 5th year (for integrated/ 5-year courses)
- For postgraduation level – Rs. 20,000 per annum
- Mark sheets of candidate
- Proof of admission in the board
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Proof of Applicant
- Residential proof of applicant’s father/ local guardian
- Mark-sheet of the candidate if any semester is completed
- Proof of Annual Financial Income of the candidate’s family
- Proof of Category for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidate
- Photo identity proof of candidate (Voter I-card, driving license, etc)
- Domicile certificate of the candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam)
- ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) Form to be duly filled and signed by the concerned Bank
How To Submit Online DCE Scholarship Application Form 2019-20?
- When you visit the official site of DCE Scholarship @ dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in. Then you can see the home page of the DCE Kerala Scholarship 2019-20 appears on the screen.
- Now, read the notification carefully and hit on the “Online Registration” link shown on the left side of the homepage and enter details for DCE Scholarship Registration.
- Fill all the details in your DCE Scholarship Application Form 2019-20 and then upload the required documents.
- Now, cross-check all your details after filling the form.
- Submit the form and then download it.
- Now, you can also take a printed copy of it for further usage.
For More Information Of DCE Scholarships 2019-20 Click Here To Get DCE Scholarship Registration 2019-20 Link Click Here DCE Kerala Scholarship Application Status Click Here DCE Scholarships 2019-20 Fresh Statistics Click Here DCE Scholarship 2019-20 Renewal Statistics Click Here Institution Login For Applicants Of DCE Kerala Scholarship 2019-20 Click Here Contact Address The Special Officer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Got all the details about DCE Kerala Scholarships 2019-20? Then, make a path with us only on Freshersnaukri. in regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I apply online for DCE Scholarship?
Answer: You can apply by visiting the website @ dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in or Freshersnaukri.in to apply for DCE Scholarship.
2) Can I apply for one or more scholarships?
Answer: Yes. You can apply for one or more scholarships only if you are eligible.
3) How can I Check my Scholarship Application Status?
Answer: By logging-in with your registration ID, date of birth, password, you can then check the status of your online application form anytime. On the official site @ http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/, you can click on the Registered Students List which also provides the status of your application.
4) What is the last date to submit the Aspire Scholarship Application Form?
Answer: Till 16th December 2019, you can fill and submit the Application Form Online.