Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020
Master Vivekananda Scholarship is a legitimacy cum implies based grant for commendable understudies of West Bengal who are monetarily in reverse. Here you can check Also, you can check the http/www.desw.gov.in/grant/Scholarship for tenth Passed Students/National Scholarship Portal. All Passout Students Searching the Scholarship after twelfth Pass Online or PM Scholarship. This is otherwise called the Bikash Bhawan Scholarship implied for the understudies of Higher Secondary Level, Undergraduate Level, Postgraduate Level and other. The Scholarship was started in the year 2016 and now holds an impressive number of seats and rewards. The endorsed measure of the grant by the West Bengal Government is expanded from Rs. 45 Crores to Rs. 2,000 Crores under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. Backing FOR SVMCM: email@example.com, +1800-102-8014.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship was initiated with a viewpoint to help the meritorious students who are economically backward. This Scholarship is in work under West Bengal Government and provides benefits to the students from class 11th, 12th, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral, M. Phil students, and Kanyashree.
- For Scholarship at Higher Secondary level (@Rs. 1000/- per month)
- For Scholarship at Undergraduate level (@Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month)
- For Scholarship at Diploma (Polytechnic) level (@Rs. 1500/- per month)
- For Scholarship at Postgraduate level (@Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month)
- For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component) (@Rs. 2000/- for MA & M.COM students and Rs. 2500/- per month for M.SC students)
- For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component) (@Rs. 2000/- for MA & M.COM
students and Rs. 2500/- per month for M.SC students)
Important Dates of SVMCM 2020
- The online application form for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship will be released in the 2nd week of September 2020 and for minority category from July 2020.
- The online application form for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship will get closed in the 4th week of November 2020 and for minority category from September 2020.
The applications for minority category are open and applicants can get themselves registered on www.svmcm.wbmdfc.co.in .
swami vivekananda scholarship 2019 last date
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Application Starts||July 2019|
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019 Application Last date||15 September 2019|
swami vivekananda scholarship 2020 last date
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)|
|Application Start (Fresh/Renewal)||11th September 2020|
|Application Last Date||15th November 2020 (for Fresh), July 2021 (for Renewal)|
swami vivekananda scholarship eligibility
Following mentioned key points are the criteria for an applicant to be eligible to avail this Scholarship.
- An applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The total family income of the applicant should not exceed from Rs. 2.5 Lac.
- The applicant must be a scholar from West Bengal state from a recognized institution under a recognized Board.
- For a student studying in class 11th or its equivalent, the applicant must have passed Madhyamik Pariksha with an aggregate of 75% marks.
- For a student studying in a diploma or Polytechnic level, the applicant must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with an aggregate of 75% marks.
- For a student studying in Undergraduate Courses, the applicant must have qualified their Higher Secondary Examination with an aggregate of 75% marks in Best of five Subjects.
- For a student studying in class Postgraduate Level, the applicant must have passed Graduation with an aggregate of 55% marks for Engineering and 53% marks for other subjects.
- For Kanyashree applicant, the candidate must be pursuing PG Course with sanctioned receipt of K 2 ID with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- For an M.Phil./ Non-NET/NET-LS Research student, the applicant should be enrolled at a state-aided institution.
swami vivekananda scholarship amount
|Course||Amount per Month|
|UG (Arts & Commerce)||Rs. 1000|
|UG (Science & Professional Courses)||Rs. 1500|
|PG (Arts & Commerce)||Rs. 2000|
|PG (Science & Professional Courses)||Rs. 2500|
Swami Vivekanand Scholarship Online Application Process
You can apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship by visiting the official website (svmcm.wbhed.gov.in). There you can find many hyperlinks mentioned as per the categories provided. The form will be filled in soft copy and no hard copies will be entertained for the same. Following are the steps to apply for the Scholarship:
- First of all, visit the Official Website and go to the appropriate Hyperlink to get yourself registered.
- After the successful registration, Login to your account on the Official Website.
- As the Application form demands, fill up the desired details.
- Attach the documents which support the completion of the application form.
- Attest the institute verification form and finally submit the form for the form to be considered complete.
Important Documents required for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
There are many documents which are important to submit along with the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application form. Without the documents, the application form may get rejected. Following are some of the important document that an applicant needs to attach and submit along with the application:
- The mark sheet of the previous examination passed (front and back side).
- Admit card of Madhyamik or Equivalent examination.
- Income Certificate for the verification of total family Income.
- Income Affidavit in the specified format.
- The first page of your bank passbook that includes the account no. and IFSC code.
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card or Ration Card for identity verification.
- Recent Photograph whose size range should not exceed 10 to 0 KB.
- Institute Verification form in the specified format with all the mandatory signature.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process
As Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is a merit cum means based Scholarship, so the academic performances of the applicant as well as their financial status will be taken under consideration. Following are the two steps for the selection process of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
- The online application forms will be arranged in the descending order of the marks secured by the applicant in their previous examination and their family income is considered as well.
- Once the merit list is prepared and all the documents submitted are verified, the scholarship is disbursed in their account.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Awards and Benefits
The amount of award that you will receive under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program mainly depends on the course or level of study you are currently pursuing. The Scholarship amount ranges from Rs. 1,000 per month to Rs. 5,000 per month. following are the category-wise distribution of the Awards and Benefits of Swami Vivekanand Scholarship:
- Under the Directorate of School Education Category, Higher Secondary students will receive an amount of Rs. 1,000 per month.
- Under Directorate of Madrasah Education Category, Higher Secondary, High Madrasah, Undergraduate in Arts, Undergraduate in Commerce students will receive an amount of Rs. 1,000 per month, Undergraduate in Sciences, Undergraduate in other professional courses applicants will receive an amount of Rs. 1,500 per month.
- Under Directorate of Public Instructions Category, Post Graduate in Arts and Commerce applicants will receive an amount of Rs. 2,000, Post Graduate in Science and other Post Graduate courses applicants will receive an amount of Rs. 2,500, Non-NET M.Phil./Non-NET Ph.D. Courses applicants will receive an amount of Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 8,000 per month.
- For Technical education at any College or University, AICTE approved all Engineering and other professional courses applicants will receive an amount of Rs. 5,000 per month.
- Under Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Undergraduate Polytechnic applicants will receive an amount of Rs. 1,500.
- Under Directorate of Medical Education, Undergraduate in Medical stream/Diploma courses applicants will receive an amount of Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 1,500 per month respectively.
how to renew swami Vivekananda scholarship
The candidates chose for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship need to apply for the recharging of the grant to get further profit by it. The recharging of the grant absolutely a legitimacy based procedure. To profit the further profit by the grant and reestablish it, the competitor needs to get at any rate a total of 60% imprints for the advancement of the grant as a recharging. Yet, in the event of any Post Graduate course, the candidate needs to score at least half stamps in total. Likewise, the candidate should clear all semesters for the reestablishment.
To apply for the renewal of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Click on the Renewal Application button mentioned on the current webpage.
- Login through the registered Login ID and Password.
- Fill in all the details required and upload all the documents asked in the application form.
- Submit the completely filled Renewal Application Form.
NOTE: Mark sheets of the previous years’ semesters should be submitted for the renewal.
Contact Details for Swami Vivekanand Scholarship
For more details about the Swami Vivekanand Scholarship, feel free to contact the under-mentioned contact details:
Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology Department
Bikash Bhavan, 6th Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship helpline number – 1800-102-8014 (Toll-Free Number)
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the standards to use for SVMCM scholarship?
Yearly family income is less than Rs. 2,50,000 (Income criteria isn’t applicable for K3) Must be a domicile of West Bengal secured a minimum of 75% marks within the last qualifying examination with no year gap (For School and Under Graduate applicants) secured a minimum of 53% marks in Honours subjects at the Graduation level generally Education and Graduation level and a minimum of 55% marks in Engineering courses with no year gap (For PG applicants) secured a minimum of 45% marks at Graduation level in Science/Arts/Commerce stream with no year gap and valid K2 id. (For K3 applicants).
Why am I getting the message, “Sorry! Invalid Last Exam Roll No. entered” at the time of registration?
If a candidate with qualifying exam board is either WBBSE or WBCHSE or WBSCT&VE&SD (for Lateral) enters the wrong roll no. for last qualifying examination or the roll no in the wrong format, only then shows the aforementioned alert.
Why am I getting the message, “Please enter the valid password using password policy” at the time of registration?
The applicant must follow the password policy while entering the password.
Password must contain an uppercase alphabet
Password must contain a lowercase alphabet
Password must contain a numeric character
Password must contain a special character (@#$^*_)
Password must be of a minimum of 8 characters.
What is the method to vary Bank A/c details just in case of K3 Applicants?
Bank account details are automatically fetched from the Kanyashree (K2) database on the successful verification of parameters. But if a K3 applicant wants to vary the Bank A/c details, then there’s a choice to change it. therein case she has got to select a reason for changing the bank details from the given sink if she selects ‘Others’ then she has got to mention the rationale by herself within the field.
What if an applicant enters the other wrong information?
If an applicant enters the wrong data while registration then he/she can cancel the appliance by “Cancel Application” option else if he/she enters any wrong data in form or document upload form then he/she can edit and update the small print from Edit Application option.
The Edit option will remain available until the profile is finalized.
The Cancel/Delete Application is going to be available until the appliance is submitted. (Delete application isn’t applicable for renewal applicants).