LIC Scholarship 2019-20 @ licindia.in – Application Form (Out), Eligibility, Rewards
LIC Scholarship 2019-20 @ licindia.in: LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2019 was introduced by the life assurance Corporation of India. The motto is to assist the scholars for his or her education who have a weak financial background (below 1 lakh per annum). to assist them by providing the scholarship and also provide them the simplest education thus, it results in employability.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 – Overview
|Provided By||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of The Scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2019|
|Eligible Status||The candidates of 10th – 12th and above|
|Reason for Providing The Scholarship||to help the needy and economically background students|
|Last Date To Apply||24th December 2019|
LIC Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who has a weaker economical background i.e. below 1 lakh per annum.
- The student must pass the previous year’s exams with a good score.
- The aspirants who had passed 10th also can apply.
- The applicant of the academic year 2015-16 should have an aggregation of 60%.
- the student income should not exceed Rs.1,00,000 per anum.
Rewards Under LIC Scholarship 2019
- The candidates who were selected by the LIC scheme will receive the amount of Rs.10,000 per annum.
- The amount will be paid in 10 installments.
- Every month you will receive an amount of Rs.1000.
- The scholarship will be provided for only one student from a family.
- The candidate must have an account in any recognized bank.
- If the student is found to apply the applications with the fake certificates then the scholarship will be canceled.
Scope for the LIC Scholarship 2019
The scope of the LIC Scholarship 2019 is to provide the scholarship to the students all over India in a Government or a Private College/ University. It also covers the technical and vocational courses affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
LIC Scholarships 2019 Duration
The duration of this scholarship is for the entire duration of the courses and for Regular Scholars and for two years for Special Girl Scholar. The candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions.
LIC Scholarships 2019 Rewards – Overview
|Category||Number||Amount Granted In Rupees|
|Advancement Of Education||235||38,12,38,074|
|Objective Of Publicity||66||12,68,98,426|
Required Documents Under LIC Scholarships
The documents required for the LIC Scholarship are below:
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photo
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Previous exams marks lists
- Address proof
How To Apply LIC Scholarship 2019 Online?
- candidate s should visit the LIC Scholarship 2019 site to apply.
- Go down to the home page.
- Click on the “golden Jubilee Foundation”.
- Proceed to fill the information by the required documents as mentioned above.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take a copy of the application for further verification.
To Check LIC Scholarship 2019 Details: Click Here (Available Now)
If you want to get more details on LIC Scholarship 2019, then you can come and visit our portal at Freshersnaukri.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the LIC Scholarship 2019?
The duration of this scholarship is for the entire duration of the courses and for Regular Scholars and for two years for Special Girl Scholar.
What is the last date to apply for the LIC Scholarship 2019?
The last date to apply for the LIC Scholarship 2019 is 24th December 2019.
What are the eligibility criteria for LIC Scholarship 2019?
The candidates of 10th – 12th and above are eligible for the LIC Scholarship 2019.
Who is providing this LIC Scholarship 2019?
LIC scholarship 2019 is provided by the company.
What is the format to apply for the LIC Scholarship 2019?