UP Scholarship Status 2020-21: Check Application Status, Dates, and Eligibility Norms
UP Scholarship Status 2020-21 Apply Now: The Uttar Pradesh Government has launched a fellowship program named as UP Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for meritorious students in Uttar Pradesh region. The scholarship is an initiative to spice up the arrogance level and supply a support to deserving students who aren’t capable to afford the value of upper education. to assist these talented students, the present Yogi Sarkar in UP has stepped in and offer them a chance to standardized their life.
Under this platform, the UP Government announces a Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and offers a hand to prop up brilliant aspirants who want to pursue education to satisfy their goals. Not only ST/SC/OBC candidates, but Genera categories students also can apply for the program.
UP Scholarship Scheme 2020 Latest Updates – The application portal is live now for the astounding students who wish to apply for the scheme. As per the recent updates, the UP Scholarship 2020 application form is available till 01st December 2020. Earlier it was stated till 31st October 2020. Candidates can check their UP Scholarship Status 2020-21 by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Government – scholarship.up.nic.in.
One must note that, the Online UP Scholarship Application Status is open only for those, who have successfully filled the UP Scholarship Application Form in the mentioning deadline.
UP Scholarship Scheme: Quick Overview
|Deadline||01 Dec 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12, Post Graduates, Undergraduates, Diploma, Certificate Courses|
|Scholarship Type||School Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Variable Awards|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 is being offered by the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department for the students of Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG, PG, Certificates, and Diploma courses. This is a platform to help aspiring students to access higher education in the field of the professional and technical world. عمر راموس Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can enroll their entry for the upcoming session of UP Fellowship 2020-21.
About the Yogi Scholarship:
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department invites applications for the Pre Matric fellowship program and Post Matric fellowship program within the state. Students whose family situation is vulnerable and doesn’t allow paying the fees for education , it’s time to expand your wings and fly high. As per the officials, under Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme only studying students of sophistication 9th and 10th who belongs to UP district are eligible. For Post Matric Scholarship Scheme studying students of sophistication 11th, 12th, Under Graduates, and Post Graduates can apply. Applicants got to submit their applications for the scholarship before the deadline.
Highlights of the UP Scholarship 2020-21:
- Students who are studying in class 9th to class 10th in Uttar Pradesh region can apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Students who are studying in class 11th, 12th, UG, PG, Diplomas, and Certificate courses in UP district can apply for the Post Matric Scholarship.
- The fellowship program is available for all categories.
- Students who hold a very good academic record are eligible to apply.
- There is no application fee criterion for eligible students.
- The objective of the scholarship is to help economically weaker background students and support them to complete their further education.
UP Scholarship Scheme 2020-21: Important Dates
Before getting into the eligibility criteria pattern of UP Scholarship Scheme, check the important dates of the fellowship scheme:
|UP Scholarship 2020 Events||Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme (class 9th and class 10th)||Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme (class 11th and 12th)||Other Courses (UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma Courses)|
|UP Scholarship Scheme 2020 Application Starts||24th July 2020||01st August 2020||24th July 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||01st December 2020||05th November 2020||01st December 2020|
|Last date to complete application form||02nd December 2020||06th November 2020||02nd December 2020|
|Timeline for correction of Scholarships||29th December 2020 to 06th January 2021||11th December 2020 to 21st December 2020||29th December 2020 to 06th January 2021|
|Disbursement of scholarships||22nd February 2021||25th January 2021||25th January 2021|
|Check UP Scholarship Status 2020-21||From 25th February 2021 to 16th April 2021||From 25th February 2021 to 16th April 2021||From 25th February 2021 to 16th April 2021|
Note: Candidates must note that all the above-mentioned dates are applicable for the academic year of 2020-21. The dates and complete scholarship schedule may change every year on the discretion of the fellowship provider.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Amount:
The winners of the scholarship scheme will receive a grant based on their performance.
|1.||Minority Department||The Fellowship amount for Day Scholars||₹ 6,600|
|2.||Fellowship amount for Hostellers||₹ 14,400|
|3.||Samaj Kalyan Department (General/ SC/ ST/OBC)||The scholarship reward for Day Scholars||₹ 6,600|
|4.||Scholarship reward for Hostellers||₹ 14,400|
|5.||Minority Department||Fellowship grant for Day Scholars||₹ 25,000|
|6.||Fellowship grant for Hostellers||₹ 29,000|
UP Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility:
|S. No||Categories||Eligibility Criteria|
Steps to Apply for UP Scholarship 2020-21:
Fresh applicants who want to apply for the scheme can follow the given procedure to fill the application form of the scholarship program –
Step 1: Registration Process
- Visit the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Search the “Student” section and then click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill in all mandatory details and click on “Submit” to register.
Step 2: Login Process
- Once registered, tap on the “Student” tab and select “Fresh Login” option for fresh applications and “Renewal Login” option for renewal applications as per the scholarship option you are applying for.
- Enter your login credentials- registration number, date of birth and password.
- You will be directed to a new page containing important instructions regarding form filling and click “Proceed”.
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
- After the completion of the login process, you will be directed to the user dashboard.
- Now, click on “Fill in application form” section and enter all the required information in the field provided.
- Candidates must ensure to fill the personal details, qualification, and other information correctly.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Step 4: Upload a Copy of All Supporting Documents
- Once you click on the submit button, you will need to upload your scanned photograph and other supporting documents.
- Candidates are advised to upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
Step 5: Review Your Application and Submit It
- Once you have filled the application form make sure to recheck and review the details before final submission.
- Candidates must note that there is no provision of making changes to the information filled by the applicant, once you have submitted the application form.
Step 6: Take a Print Out of Filled Application Form
- The last and final step is to save or download the filled registration form. Candidates also have to take a printout of the same and must keep the hard copy safe for further usage.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status 2020-21
The UP Scholarship portal allows its users to see their online application status of the scholarship that they applied for. Whether you’re a fresh applicant or want to use for renewal, you’ll track your UP Scholarship Status 2020-21 through its dedicated online system. On the opposite hand, fresh applicants got to simply enter their login-details and check their current application status.
Information such as Registration Number and Date of Birth is necessary for UP Scholarship Form Status 2020.
- To check UP Scholarship Status 2020-21, one should open the official website.
- Navigate to the “Status” tab.
- Now, enter the login credentials, such as Registration Number and Date of Birth in the available space.
- After filling the details, select the Search button to check UP Scholarship Status.
- The complete application status of UP Scholarship 2019-20 will be display on the screen. العاب شيش
Check complete UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 from the below-given table:
|UP Scholarship Status||Useful Links|
|Check Status Prematric (Fresh Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Postmatric Intermediate (Fresh Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Postmatric Other than Intermediate (Fresh Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Pre matric (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Postmatric Intermediate (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Postmatric Other than Intermediate (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|Check Scholarship Status With Bank Account Number||Click Here|
|UP Scholarship Status 2020-21||Click Here|
Application for Renewal
In case shortlisted students did not receive any amount of UP Scholarship for the session 2020 within the prescribed schedule, they must contact to the concerned official authority.
|Contact Details –|
UP scholarship customer care phone No. – 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
Toll-free Number. – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
Selection Criteria for UP Scholarship 2020:
The selection process of the qualified applicants will be organized by the authority members of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Department. The candidates will be selected on the basis of his/her academic performance in the past examination and their financial need.
|1.||A copy of Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.|
|2.||Caste Certificate (if required)|
|3.||Annual Income Certificate issued by Tehsildar|
|5.||Previous year Mark sheet and Certificates|
|6.||Front copy of Bank Pass Book (stated proper Account Number, Account Holder Name, Branch Address, IFSC Code, etc).|
|7.||Latest Passport size photographs|
|8.||Copy of scanned signature|
|10.||Other relevant documents|