UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2020 (Out) | Apply Online Form for UP PGT Vacancy
UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2020 (Out): Apply Online Form for UP PGT Vacancy Online Form and check job details. The Uttar Pradesh education Service Selection Board are getting to recruit 2595 Post Graduate Teacher vacant positions. Therefore, the candidates who want to use for UPSESSB job, read the UP PGT Vacancy notification carefully. Read this page carefully to see PGT schedule and other details.
Latest Update: UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2020 notification released. This is a piece of good news for the job seekers because the UPSESSB will recruit candidates for the Post Graduate Teacher posts. The PGT online form will be available from 29th October 2020. And, the Recruitment last date is 27th November 2020.
UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Recruitment Authority||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||UP Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Recruitment 2020|
|Total Number of Posts||2595 Vacancies|
|UPSESSB PGT Recruitment Online Form Schedule||29th October to 27th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
UP PGT Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Revised Advertisement: 29th October 2020
- Online Application Form Start date: 29th October 2020
- Last date to fill online Application form: 27th November 2020
- Closing date for submission of Fee: 27th November 2020
- Last Date to complete form: 30th November 2020
- Recruitment Exam Date: To be announced
- Result Dates: To be announced
UP PGT Vacancy 2020 – Total Posts
|Category||Balak Varg||Balika Varg|
Subject Wise Total Posts
|Logic (Tark Shashtra)||Balak||03||02||02||00||07|
UPSESSB PGT Vacancy 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- A Master Degree in related subject from a recognized University.
- Must be B.Ed exam passed from recognized University.
Age Limits (As on 01.07.2020):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: NA
The upper age relaxation will be provided as per UPSESSB rules.
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 750/-
- SC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 450/-
- ST Applicants: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can fill their UPSESSB PGT Recruitment online form 2020 from the given below link. Also, you can check PGT Application form steps as given below:
- Candidates should visit the site which is www.upsessb.org.
- Here, look at the notice on the main page that will available as UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the PGT notification carefully, click on the recruitment link.
- Fill all the details and upload images after filling the PGT Recruitment application form.
- Finally, submit the PGT fee for the Vacancy.
- Finally, take the printout of the Application Form.FAQs
What is the UPSESSB recruitment schedule?
According to the new schedule, the forms will be filled between 29th October and 27th November 2020.
Applications form for how many posts have been published for this vacancy?
The board released a 2595 vacant positions for this job.
What is the official site for UPSESSB online application?
Candidates got through the www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in to fill the online application form.
Apply Online for UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2020
We hope details about the UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2020 given above are a great use for candidates. To get more update, please go to the UPSESSB official web site. The full details will be known only after checking the PGT vacancy notification PDF. Kindly read vacancy notice before applying online. Also visit our portal Freshersnaukri.in to get UPSESSB updates.