Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 – Application Form, Eligibility, Dates Process
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 Apply Here: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship is accessible for the understudies who are seeking after the Under Graduate Course, ITI, B.E./B.Tech Diploma. Vidyasaarathi Scholarship can be profited by understudies just in the event that they are dwelling close to ACC plant across India.
The aftereffect of the ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship for the money related year 2019-20 has reported on 23-04-2020. The understudies can check their outcome from the official site. This grant isn’t accessible for the representatives of the ACC or their youngsters.
It is an innovation empowered activity by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited to limit the hole in training money in the nation. It is an online stage for understudies who can apply for few instruction plans.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 Apply Here:
The training money plans are structured and overseen by subsidize suppliers, enterprises, and corporate to improve expertise advancement. The whole online instruction money application lifecycle includes accommodation and survey of the application, the honor of grant, payment of assets, and reestablishment of training fund.
Features of Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
The applicants who are interested in this scheme should also know its features. They can check it from the below list:
- It provides important information about several educational scholarships.
- Students can apply to multiple Educational Scholarships & Schemes.
- It provides a facility for Corporate to download & review the application form.
- The educational institutes/corporate can easily register online.
Students can check their Vidyasaarathi Scholarship eligibility criteria according to their course from the below table:
|Under Graduation||Minimum passed with 50% marks in HSC|
|Diploma||The basic minimum marks in SSC should be 50%|
|B.E/B.Tech||Minimum passed with 50% marks in HSC or Minimum passed with 50% marks in diploma|
|I.T.I.||The basic minimum marks in SSC should be 35%|
- This scholarship applies to the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship applicants whose family income is less than Rs.5,00,000 per annum.
- This scheme is not available for the employees of the ACC or their children.
How To Apply for Online Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Students can check the given steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Now click on the “Sign Up” button at the right-hand corner of the homepage this step fill the required details like name, number, mobile id, etc
- Click on the “Submit” button to register your account
- Now you will get the activation link on your registered email id
- In this step, you need to verify your email id, click on the “login” button
- Now you need to fill all the necessary details and complete your profile in Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
- Post that search for the scholarship schemes relevant for you and apply for the same.
- Now submit the application form successfully.
Benefits from Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Students can check the amount that they will receive in their respective courses from the below list:
- The general Vidyasaarathi Scholarship amount is up to Rs.5000.
- Diploma Students can receive the amount up to Rs.20,000.
- Students of ITI can receive the scholarship up to Rs.20,000
- B.E./B.Tech students can receive the amount up to Rs.30,000
- The financial aid for the Undergraduates students is up to Rs.5000
Important Documents For Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Here is the list for documents that the applicants must-have to apply for the scholarship:
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Class 10th& 12th Mark sheet
- Proof of Address
- Student bank passbook
- College fees receipts
- Admission confirmation letter
- Pan Card/Voter Id Card/ Passport are not compulsory
- Latest Income certificate
- 1st year passing mark sheet (for 2nd year students)
- 2nd year passing mark sheet (for 3rd year students)
Current Open Schemes for the financial year 2020-2021
The applicants can check the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship that is available now and if they are interested they can apply for the same on the official website. The open schemes are as follow:
|Name of the course||Last date to apply||Scholarship Amount (INR)|
|Sterling Wilson Pvt Ltd Scholarship for Students Pursuing MBBS Course||30/04/2020||40000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Class 11||30/04/2020||5000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Class 12||30/04/2020||5000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for ITI (Vidyasaarathi Scholarship)||30/04/2020||15000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Under Graduate||30/04/2020||10000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Post Graduate||30/04/2020||12000.00|
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Apply Online
All the information contained on this page is for information purposes only. eJobTime.com is an informative website that endeavors to keep people up to date with Exams, Admit Cards, Admission, Scholarship, Recruitment, and many more. We would not take any responsibility for accuracy & availability with respect to the website or the information.