Name of Post: UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
Post Date: 16 July 2020 | 04:10 PM
Short Information:Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, UP Scholarship has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Dashmottar UG, PG and Other Diploma/ Certificate Course for Renewal and Fresh Candidates Scholarship 2020. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Scholarship Online Form and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh
Pre Matric | Post Matric | Dashmottar Scholarship 2020
- General / OBC : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- Ph Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in any Courses of Class 9 to UG, PG, Diploma Courses, Certificate or any Exam are Filled the Scholarship Form.
- No Application Fee For All Candidates Only Complete Full Online Application Form.
|Courses||Online Application Start||Last Date Of Apply Online||Last Date Of Complete Form||Last Date for Submit Hard Copy To Institute|
|Class 9th-10th||24 July 2020||12 October 2020||12 October 2020||12 October 2020|
|Class 11th-12th||01 August 2020||05 November 2020||05 November 2020||05 November 2020|
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9 : Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled in Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10 : Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in Class 10.
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12.
- Dashmottar : Enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
Document Required Fresh Candidate
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet, Cast Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Pass Book, Fee Receipt No., Annual None Refundable Amount, Enrolled No., Aadhar Card, Latest Passport Size Scan Photo.
- For Renewal Candidates : Please Use Last Year Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Apply
- Fresh Candidates : Those Candidates Enrolled in this Year Or Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year are Registered Yourself as Fresh Candidates.
- Renewal Candidates : Those Candidates are Enrolled in Previous Year and Required to Re Fill the Scholarship Form in this Year Please Use a Renewal Candidates.
- Please Collect all Documents Before Apply Online.
- If You Have don’t Known the Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College.
- After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days Complete Form.
- For More Details Read the Full Instructions.
how to fill up scholarship form
Applicants can follow the instructions shared below to track the application status-
- Open the official portal.
- Click on “STATUS” button on the menu bar.
- Select the application status year form the dropdown list.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth and click on “Search” button.
- Application status will appear on the screen.
Important Points regarding to UP Scholarship 2020 online form
- The application procedure of all the schemes of the scholarship is currently active and interested candidates can apply before the due date.
- Applications can be submitted only through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Candidates will receive an SMS notification on their registered mobile no. if their application is forwarded or rejected.
- They can also track their application status from the official website by using valid login details.
- Fail candidates are advised not to apply.
- All the entries in the application form should be filled correctly.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Form Registration 2020-21
Interested candidates can submit applications only through online mode. Before going to the details of all the stages involved in this application process, candidates can have a look at the flow chart of the complete UP scholarship process from registration to reimbursement of the fund shared below-
Now, go through the detailed explanation of each stage-
- Step 1- UP Scholarship Online Form Registration
The very first step to avail the benefit of UP Scholarship starts with the online registration. Both candidates applying for renewal and first time for scholarship have to register themselves first.
Prospective applicants can follow the step-by-step registration process shared below-
- Step 1.1- Visit the official website
Applicants have to start by visiting the registration page of UP Scholarship portal i.e. http://scholarship.up.nic.in/RegistrationNew.aspx
- Step 1.2- Select the relevant option
Select the respective option as per the category and requirement (fresh/renewal registration).
- Step 1.3- Fill the details
Now, fill the details asked in the application form carefully. Fields with * mark are mandatory to be filled. After filling the registration form, click on “Submit” button.
- Step 1.4- Print the UP Scholarship registration slip
Link Activate on 24/07/2020
Pre Metric | Post Metric