SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Notification Out For 3850 CBO Vacancies
Table of Contents
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020: The State Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO) posts on regular bases. It is a ray of hope in this time of crisis for the Banking aspirants. SBI has released the full notification for the CBO on 27th July 2020. SBI the advertisement under Advt. No. (CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/20). This job offers a great salary package, job security and good life for the whole family. The number of vacancies to be filled this year through the CBO exam is 3850. Check the notification, important details, eligibility, vacancies, steps to apply online, online application link, etc.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Notification
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Notification was released on the official site of State Bank of India which is, www.sbi.co.in. The notification provides full detail of vacancies, selection procedure, steps to apply, application fee, a document required and other details. The last date of online application is 16th August 2020.
SBI Circle Based Officer: Exam Highlights
|Exam name||SBI Circle Based Officer|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Post||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Exam category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Allowances||D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Notification Date||27th July|
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020: Vacancy
Check the detailed vacancies in the table below:
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020: Important Date
The table below informs the important dates- exam dates, notification dates, application form date for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts On||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||16th August 2020|
|Last Date to edit Application||16th August 2020|
|Last Date of printing Application||31st August 2020|
|Online Fee Payment Start||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th August 2020|
|Admit Card Date||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
SBI Circle Based Officer Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI Circle Based Officer must be below 30 years as on 01st August 2020.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (Gen)||10 years|
|Eligible – Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment
is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of
application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account
of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to
military service or invalidation.
SBI Circle Based Officer Nationality
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
SBI Circle Based Officer Educational Qualification
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
SBI Circle Based Officer Experience
- Candidates must have experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01st August 2020.
SBI Circle Based Officer Local Language
- Candidates must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard, they have to produce mark sheet/ certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020: Selection Process
The SBI Circle Based Officer Selection Procedure involves the shortlisting of candidates based on their application followed by personnel interview.
SBI Circle Based Officer Interview
The candidates who get selected for the interview have to appear for the SBI Circle Based Officer Interview. This round holds the utmost importance in deciding the fate of the candidate with respect to the final selection.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Prerequisites
Aspirants need these documents before hand for the online application. Check the list of documents.
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
How to Apply Online for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020?
The SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application require two parts:
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Application Fee For SBI Circle Based OfficerThese application fee is tentative. it may get changed. We will update the application with the notification.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI Circle Based Officer Application Form date is available from 27th July 2020 to 16th August 2020.
SBI Circle Based Officers Salary Structure
The candidates who will be applying for the SBI Circle Based Officers 2020, will be placed in the Junior Management Grade Scale 1or JMGS-I.
The SBI CBO Pay Scale will be Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. This means the CBO will get a basic pay of Rs 23700 with an increment of Rs 980 for the next 7 years, followed by a basic of Rs 30560 with an annual increment of Rs 1145 for the next two years and so on. The maximum basic salary will be Rs 42020.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. What was the date of notification for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment?
Ans. The SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment notification was released on 27th July 2020.
Q 2. When has SBI CBO online application started?
Ans. The SBI CBO online application has started on 27th July 2020.
Q 3. What is the age limit for SBI Circle Based Officer?
Ans. Applicants of SBI Circle Based Officer must not be above 30 years of age.
Q 4. Can final year students apply for educational requirement for SBI CBO 2020?
Ans. Candidates must be graduate from any recognized college or university.
Q 5. What is the last date of online application?
Ans. The last date of online application is 16th August 2020.
Q 6. What is the experience required for SBI CBO 2020?
Ans. The candidates must have experience of 2 years as an officer in regional rural bank or commercial bank.
Q 7. What is the salary for the SBI Circle Based Officers 2020?
Ans. The candidates will be given a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.