CSBC Bihar Vanpal (Forester) Recruitment 2020
Table of Contents
CSBC Bihar Vanpal (Forester) Recruitment 2020
Bihar Police Forester Notification 2020 – Overview
|Board Name||Central Selection Board of Constable, Government of Bihar|
|Post Names||Forester (Vanpal)|
|Total number of Vacancies||236|
|Type of Job||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply online||27th July 2020|
|Closing date to apply online||10th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical test, Interview|
Bihar Police Forester Recruitment 2020 Notification
Central Selection Board of Constable, Government of Bihar has released a notification to fill 236 Forester vacancies. In related to this, the officials have invited the application forms online from 27th July 2020 up to 10th September 2020. Willing candidates who have met the eligibility norms can grab this excellent chance and apply as early as possible. Scroll down the page to get more details of Bihar Police Forester Recruitment 2020 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, useful links, etc.
CSBC Bihar Forester Vacancy 2020
- Post Names: forester
- Total Number of vacancies: 236
Post-wise distribution of vacancies are as follows:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Bihar Police Forester Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/12th or any degree from a recognized board/institute to apply for Bihar Police jobs
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 25 years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as follows:
- SC/ST: 5 years (Maximum age limit is 30 years)
- OBC candidates: 2 years (Maximum age limit is 27 years)
Bihar Police Forester Physical Eligibility Details
|Male||General/ OBC||165 cm||81 – 86 cm||25 km in 4 hours|
|Male||SC/ST||160 cm||79 – 84 cm||25 km in 4 hours|
|Female||General/ OBC||160 cm||NA||14 km in 4 hours|
|Female||SC/ST||155 cm||NA||14 km in 4 hours|
CSBC Police Forester Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the written exam, physical test and interview or group discussion
Bihar Police Forester Salary
- Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale of Rs. 29, 200 – 92, 300/-, (Level-5) per month
How to Apply :
Candidates who fulfills the Eligibility Criteria & Possess All Necessary Qualification can Apply for these Posts. Only Online Applications will be accepted. Any Other Mode will be Rejected. Candidates can Apply Online from the Official Website of Bihar CSBC (https://csbc.bih.nic.in/A-EFC.htm). Candidates can Apply Online.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of CSBC Bihar https://csbc.bih.nic.in/.
- Click on the Forest Dept. Option.
- Here You Will get the Option “Apply Online for the post of Forest Guard for Environment, Forest & Climate Change Dept. (Advt. No. 03/2020)”
- Now Click on the Apply Online Option.
- New page of Online Application Will be Open.
- Now Candidates Should Registered Themselves by Filling Required Details i.e. Applicant Name, Nationality, Mobile No & Other Required Details.
- Now Pay the Application Fee.
- Now After pay the Application fee, you Need to Fill Application Form / View Application Status by Enter Registration Id or Mobile number and Date of birth which you have entered while filling registration from.
- Now Fill all the Required Details & Submit the Relevant Documents as required.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print Out.
Important Link Area of Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment :-
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notification|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
The Number of Vacancies are 484.
You Can Apply by Filing a Online Application Form on the Official Website of CSBC Bihar by Follow the Below Steps.
1. Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of CSBC Bihar https://csbc.bih.nic.in/.
2. Click on the Forest Dept. Option.
3. Here You Will get the Option “Apply Online for the post of Forest Guard for Environment, Forest & Climate Change Dept. (Advt. No. 03/2020)”
4. Now Click on the Apply Online Option.
5. New page of Online Application Will be Open.
6. Now Candidates Should Registered Themselves by Filling Required Details i.e. Applicant Name, Nationality, Mobile No & Other Required Details.
7. Now Pay the Application Fee.
8. Now After pay the Application fee, you Need to Fill Application Form / View Application Status by Enter Registration Id or Mobile number and Date of birth which you have entered while filling registration from.
9. Now Fill all the Required Details & Submit the Relevant Documents as required.
10. Click on Final Submission.
11. Take a Print Out.
Yes, All India Candidates Can Apply for This Post.
Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University / Council.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is 04 September 2020.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Written Exam (लिखित परीक्षा)
Physical Examination/ Efficiency Test (शारीरिक परीक्षण / दक्षता परीक्षा )
Medical Check Up (चिकित्सा जांच)
Pay Matrix Level-3 Rs. 21,700/- to 69100/-