|Name of Post:||
KIITEE Entrance Exam Result 2020
|Post Date :||30 July 2020 | 07:17 PM|
|Short Information :||KIITEE Entrance Exam Result 2020: Kallinga University Odisha KIITEE 2020 Admission in Various UG / PG / Diploma Courses Admission 2020 Entrance Test Result Declared. Enrolled Candidates Can Check it Out and Counselling Schedule, Procedure of Online Couselling Are Available.|
KIITEE Result 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Exam Officials||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Exam Name||KIITEE Exam 2020|
|Examination Date||24th to 28th July 2020|
|Result Released Date||30th July 2020|
- Application Begin : 16/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/03/2020
- Exam Held on : July 2020
- Admit Card Available : July 2020
- Result Declared : 30/07/2020
- Counseling : August 2020
- General / OBC : 0/- (Nil)
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- No Application Fee for KIITEE 2020 Applicant Can Only Filled the Online Application Form and Send the KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
Download Study Material
The Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE 2020 which includes the Age limit for KIITEE Entrance TEST 2020, KIIT University Entrance TEST 2020 Qualification as follows.
KIITEE Age limit: There’s no specific age limit to appear in KIITEE 2019
- B.Tech/B.Tech Dual Degree: The candidates should Pass/appear in the 12th or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry along with one of the Chemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology/Biotechnology/Biology/Informatics/Statistics.
- B.Pharm: The candidates should Qualify in 10+2 passed/appearing in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English.
- B.Sc in Agriculture: The candidates should Qualify in Minimum qualification required is 12th passed/appearing with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PCA/PCH subjects combination. the age limit for this Course is 23.
- BBA, B.Sc, BBA.LL.B: The candidates should Qualify in Minimum qualification required 10+2 in any stream from a recognized institution.
- MCA, MCA (LE), LL.M.: The candidates should qualify for a Bachelor’s degree in law or integrated law degree by securing 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Tech: The candidate should have the Qualified Marks in B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or equivalent in the respective discipline.
KIITEE Application Form: The KIIT University entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by the student in the tabular form for the KIITEE 2020 Test is given as follows,
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Language of Examination||English|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Marking Scheme||Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.|
How To Download KIIT Result 2020?
Step-1: Visit the official site of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology @ www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
Step-2: Now on the home page, you can view the “KIIT Exam” section click on it.
Step-3: later, you need to click on the ‘Result’ link.
Step-4: next, view for the KIIT Exam Result 2020 link.
Step-5: Download the given the KIIT result links.
Step-6: Download and take a print of the KIIT Exam Result for further uses.
When will release the KIIT Result?
The KIIT result releasing on 30th July 2020.
What is the official Site to download KIIT Results?
The official site to download KIIT Result is www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
Can in download the KIIT Result Name wise?
No, you can download the KIIT Result only through the login details.