Post Title:- BBMB Chandigarh Online Form 2019
Post Date:- 09-December-2019 ] 05:20 PM
Short Details:- Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) Chandigarh Has Invited Online Application Form For The Post Of Fireman, Surveyor, Turner, Sewerman, Boatman, Shift Attendant, OTA (Operation Theatre Assistant), Physiotherapist, Pharmacist & Marine Fitter Gr.I On Temporary Basis For Group III & IV. Before Apply Online Read The Full Advertisement.
Bhakra Beas Management Board, Chandigarh
BBMB Chandigarh Various Post Recruitment 2019
- Application Start Date : 09-12-2019
- Last Date Of Application : 30-12-2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 01-01-2020
- UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.800 /-
- SC/ ST : Rs.400 /-
- ESM/ Female/ PWD : No Fee
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode.
- Age As On 01-07-2019
- Maximum Age : See Below
- ( For Age Relaxation See Notification )
Full Eligibility Details
- Fireman:- 1. Matric or’10 +2 or Graduate with basic course on elementary Fire Fighting from a recognized institute of State/ Central Govt. of lndia. Should preferably be demobilized soldiers or another able-bodied person below the age of 30 years who are quite fit to undergo rigorous of lhe duties of the fire brigade personnel with heavy vehicle driving license.
Note:- 1. Physique for the post: i) Height: 5 Feet 5 inches minimum
ii) Chest : 33.5 inches unexpanded with 1.5-inch expansion
iii) EyeSight: 6/6 both eyes with or without glasses.
2. Physical Fitness Standard:
a) Running a distance of 100 yards with a weight of 60 Kilogram stones in one minute.
b) Lifting the hook ladder to a vertical position by 3rd & 6th round.
c) Climbing a rope or a vertical pipe to a height of 8-10 feet from the ground.
- Surveyor:- Matriculation with LTL certificate in the Survey Trade and 2 Years’ experience in the trade
- Turner:- Matric or Middle pass with ITI Cedficale in the Trade of Turner & 1-year experience in the trade Or Middle pass & 3 years’ experience in the Trade Or Knowledge of reading and writing with 6 years’ experience in the trade
- Sewerman :- Should be literate, physically sound and mentally alert.
- Boatman:- Should be literate, physically sound and mentally alert.
- Shift Attendant :- Should be literate., physically sound and mentally alert.
- OTA (Operation Theatre Assistant) :- i) Matric with Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent qualification.
ii) One year of training in Operation Theatre Technique from a Recognized Hospital.
iii) Hindi/Punjabi upto Matric Standard.
- Physiotherapist :- i) Should have passed the 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English) pass marks in these subjects are essential.
ii) Four and half year Bachelor of Physiotherapist Degree/Course (BPT) (inclusive of six months compulsory rotatory internship training) from a recognized institute/ University having experience of three years as Physiotherapist from a reputed institution.
- Pharmacist :- (i) Pre Medical/ 10*2 (Medical) with two years diploma in Pharmacy of Allopathic System of Medicine and Dresser’s Course from the recognized institute. Or
(ii) Matric with Physics & Chemistry and two years diploma in Pharmacy of Allopathic System of Medicine & Dresser’s course from the recognized institute And
(iii) 500 hours practical training in the institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of State/ Central Govt.
(iv) Registered as Pharmacist with Pharmacy Council of State/Central Govt.
(v) Must have passed Hindi/Punjabi up to Matric Standard
- Marine Fitter Gr.l :- Should hold a certificate of competency as First Class Molor Engine Driver issued by MMD Ministry of Transport or should have received a training certificate from Cater-Piller Service Agency; And
i) 10 Years’experience especially in Cater-Piller industrial Diesel Engine or Marine Diesel Engine H.P, up to 1500. Should have thorough knowledge in overhauling and replacement of parts of the above Engines.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Shift Attendant||07||18-37 Years|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||01||18-37 Years|
|Marine Fitter Gr.l||01||18-35 Years|
|Some More Useable Links|
|for any query contact [email protected]|