Post Title:- West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Online Form 2019
Post Date:- 07-December-2019 | 11:40 AM
Short Details:- Public Service Commission, West Bengal (PSCWB) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Post Of Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical). Before Apply Online Read The Full Advertisement.
Public Service Commission, West Bengal
WBPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Start Application Form : 11-12-2019
- Last Date Of Application : 30-12-2019
- Last Date For Pay Fee : 30-12-2019
- UR/ OBC : Rs. 160 /-
- SC/ ST/ PH Of WB : Nill
- Pay Fee Through Online / Offline Mode.
- (Age As On 01-01-2019)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 39 Years
- ( For Age Relaxation See Notification )
Full Eligibility Details
- Must have Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University;
- Ability to read, write and speak in bengali is an essential requirement but such knowledge is not mandatory for candidates whose mother tongue is nepali, unless specifically mentioned. such ability will be tested at the time of interview.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical)||19|
- The examination shall be conducted in two parts:Part-I: The PART-I will be of Objective (MCQ) Type questions. Total number of questions will be 100 (75 questions on General Studies, including Science and Humanities and 25 questions on Arithmetic problems). Questions on Arithmetic problems will be of Madhyamik standard of WBBSE. Each question will carry 2 marks. Full marks will be 200. Duration of examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
Part-II: Candidates will be called to PART-II (Personality Test) on the basis of the marks in PART-I Examination. The Personality Test will be conducted by the Commission.
Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in PART-I &PART-II Examinations taken together. Marks allotted for Personality Test – 50.
Physical Test Details
|Candidates of all categories|
(except Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbansi and
other Hill Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes)
|170 Cms||86 cms. with expansion 5 cms.|
|Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbansi|
and other Hill Tribes/
Scheduled Tribes Candidates
|160 Cms||81 cms. with expansion 5 cms.|
Mode Of Selection
- On The Basis Of Written Examination, Physical Test & Interview.
- Rs. 7,100 – 37,600 (P.B. 3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/- and other allowances.
|Some More Useable Links|
|for any query contact [email protected]|
More Jobs:Click Here