AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 3803 Vacancies
Table of Contents
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences welcomes online mode applications for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the enlistment of Nursing Officer posts Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS. As of late AIIMS has declared the new position notice [Notice No. 106/2020] on 05.08.2020 for AIIMS Nursing Officer opening. There are 3803 opening are allocated for AIIMS NORCET 2020. Candidates who are looking through focal govt occupations in Delhi generously make the AIIMS online enlistment from 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020.
AIIMS choice will be founded on Online (CBT) mode Examination and AIIMS NORCET 2020 Exam will be hung on 01.09.2020 (Tentatively). Up-and-comers who have shortlisted in AIIMS Nursing Officer enrollment procedure will be named at different AIIMS Institutions like New Delhi, Badhinda [Punjab], Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Rae Bareli, Raipur, Rishikesh and Telangana. AIIMS NORCET Notification and AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment apply online connection is accessible @ www.aiimsexams.org. More subtleties of AIIMS opportunity, forthcoming AIIMS Delhi Jobs sees, prospectus, answer key, merit list, determination list, concede card, result, up and coming warnings and so on will be transferred on official site.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
|AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
|All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
|05th August 2020
|18th August 2020 Upto 05:00 p.m.
AIIMS Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 3803 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Eligibility
- Candidates holding B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University OR
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council; Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- Between 18-30 Years (Age relaxation as per government norms)
- Selection Process
- AIIMS selection will be based on Online (CBT) mode Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.1200 for SC/ST Candidates/EWS candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Netbanking.
Steps To Apply For AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
- Click on the link given below.
- Now you can see Registration on the right.
- Click on New User and Agree with the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details.
- Now Choose the exam center and medium in which you want to appear for AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2020
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which post AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the Nursing Officer only.
Q 2. For how many vacancies the recruitment is released?
Ans. There are 3803 vacancies in AIIMS Recruitment.
Q 3. Where can one apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the AIIMS Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
Q 4. When was the Notification released?
Ans. The notification was released on 05th August 2020.
Q 5. What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 18th August 2020.