RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For Paramedical Vacancies
RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020: The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur has discharged a warning for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020. In this way, qualified competitors may fill the Rajasthan ECG Technician Recruitment Application Form for 195 empty posts. In the interim, the RSSB Board pronounced the Paramedical ECG Vacancy warning to enlistment competitors. Along these lines, those up-and-comers read the RSSB Paramedical warning cautiously.
RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Board Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Department Name||Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department (Rajswasthya), Rajasthan|
|Recruitment Name||RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020|
|Salary||Pay Matrix Level-L8|
|Total No. of Posts||195 Posts (Read Notification to check Category Wise Posts)|
|Selection Process||Merit-Based on Educational Qualification|
|Starting Date of RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment Online Application Form||6th August 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||4th Novemeber 2020|
|Merit Released Date||To be announced|
|Category||Latest Govt Recruitment|
RSMSSB ECG Recruitment 2020 – Dates
- Notification Released Date: 30th July 2020
- ECG Technician Staff Online Application Form Starting Date: 6th August 2020
- Last Date for Fill Online Application Form: 4th September 2020 – 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee: 4th September 2020
- Correction Dates: 5th to 11th September 2020
- ECG Technician Recruitment Merit Released Date: To be announced
Category Non-TSP TSP General 69 10 EWS 17 00 OBC 36 00 MBC 08 00 SC 27 08 ST 20 00 Total 177 18
Eligibility Criteria of RSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020
- Candidates who have to pass 12th Class with Science (Biology or Mathematics) from recognized Board or Institute those can apply for ECG Technician Recruitment.
- Two Years ECG Technician Diploma from recognized Institute.
- Candidates also, registered in the Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
Age Limits (As on 1st January 2021):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
Also, the upper age relaxation will be provided as per the RSMSSB Department Jaipur rules.
Application Fee for Rajasthan ECG Technician Vacancy 2020
Candidates may deposit the Raj ECG Technician Vacancy Application Fee through Online Mode as:
- General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC/SBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Below 2.5 Lakh Family Income All Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for RSMSSB ECG Technician Application Form 2020?
Step-1: Initially, go to the official site page which is www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step-2: You will get the Rajasthan SSO ID and Password.
Step-3: Next, sign in with the Rajasthan SSO entryway, select the opening that you are applying.
Step-4: Later, fill all the recommended subtleties and snap on the submit button.
Step-5: Next, store the ECG Technician Application Fee as appropriate.
Step-6: Also, convey your Technician Application Form and SSO ID Password for additional employments.
Step-7: Finally, remove a print from filled RSMSSB ECG Technician Application Form 2020.
What is the schedule of the Raj ECG Technician Vacancy Online Form?
Recently the RSSB department has released the schedule for online form i.e. 6th August to 4th September 2020.
How many seats are released in ECG Technician Recruitment 2020?
A total of 195 seats are announced for the Technician Recruitment 2020.
What is the selection process of Technician Bharti?
In the RSMSSB ECG Technician Bharti, candidates will select through merit marks obtained in educational qualifications.