AFCAT 2021 Notification Out: Apply Online for IAF AFCAT Entry and NCC Special Entry @afcat.cdac.in from 1 Dec, Check Salary, Eligibility
Indian Air Force has released a notification (Advt.No. 01/2021) inviting Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be a part of its elite force as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches for courses commencing in January 2022. the web registration for the course will start from 01st December 2020 and can close on 20th December 2020. The interested candidates should read further to travel through the AFCAT Notification 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, the way to Apply, and other necessary details.
AFCAT Notification 2021: Summary
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Recruitment For Courses Commencing||January 2022|
|Online Registration||01 Dec- 30 Dec 2020|
|Exam Date||Feburary 2021(tentative)|
AFCAT Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||01st December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AFCAT||30th December 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||February 2021|
|Batch will Commence From||January 2022|
AFCAT Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||211/22F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 69|
|Ground-Duty(Technical)||210/22T/PC/100 AEC/ 210/22T/SSC/ 100AEC/
M & W
|AE(L) : PC – 27, SSC – 40
AE(M) : PC – 12, SSC – 17
|Admin : PC – 12, SSC – 19
Accts : PC – 06, SSC – 10
Lgs ; PC- 09, SSC – 14
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||211/22F/PC/M
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and
10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
AFCAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate fulfilling the criteria must only apply for the examination.
Nationality: The candidate should be the citizen of India
The candidate must have done graduation with aggregate 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four-year course) from a recognized University
Technical branch (ground duty)
The candidate must have done a four-year graduation course in engineering/technology.
Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Non-technical (Ground duty)
The candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
|Branch||Age Limit (as on 01 January 2022)|
|Flying Branch||20-24 years (Candidate with a commercial pilate licence can apply till the age of 26 years)|
|Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)||20-26 years|
The candidates are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 miles (1.6 km) in 10 minutes, do 10 push-ups and 03 chin-ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
Ground Duty Technical Branch- Minimum height for both gender: 157.5 Cms
Ground duty Non-Technical Branch- Male-157.5 cms and Female-152 cms
AFCAT 2021 Salary:
Flying Officer – Rs. 56100 – 177500 at Pay Level – 10, MSP Rs. 15500 (Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during one year of training.)
Steps to Apply for AFCAT 2021
- Click on the link provided below or visit the official website.
- A new page will appear. New Users will have to register first. para que serve a medicao ivermectina 6mg
- Click on New User Register
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email, fill and click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. streptomyces avermitilis ivermectin and email id.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay examination fee as applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned color photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgment for records. ivermectin pour for czttle
Some Useful Important Links
Link Activate 01/12/2020
Download Short Notification