Name Of the Post: UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam Date 2020
Post Update: 15 July 2020 | 03:53 PM
Short Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently Uploaded Pre Exam Result, Mains Exam Date for the Engineering Service Examination in Various Trade 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Recruitment Exam can Download Pre Exam Result.
UPSC Engineering Service Mains Exam Date 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Engineering Service Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 01/2020-ENGG.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Online Application Start : 25 September 2019
- Registration Last Date : 15 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 October 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 05 January 2020
- Admit Card Available : 11 December 2019
- Result Available : 20 February 2020
- Mains Exam Date : 18 October 2020
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates Passed/ Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
Total Vacancy : 495 Post
Pre Exam Centers
- Agartala, Chennai, Itanagar, Mumbai, Shimla, Ahmedabad, Cuttack, Jaipur, Nagpur, Srignagar, Aizawl, Dehradun, Jammu, Panji (Goa) ,Thiruvananthapuram, Aligarh, Delhi, Jorhat, Patna, Tirupati, Allahabad, Dharwad, Kochi (Cochin), Port, Blair, Udaipur, Bangalore, Dispur (Guwahati), Kohima, Raipur, Vishakhapatnam, Bareilly, Gangotak, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Sambalpur, Chandigarh, Imphal, Madural and Shilong.
Main Exam Centers
- Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Dispur (Guwahati), Lucknow, Shillong, Aizawl, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Shimla, Allahabad, Cuttack, Jaipur, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore, Dehradun, Jammu, Raipur,Vishakhapatnam, Bhopal, Delhi, Kolkata, Ranchi.
Indian engineering services salary
|Basic salary||Rs.15600 – 39100/-|
|dearness allowance||113 % of 21000 : 23730|
|HRA||30 % of ( 21000 +23730) : 13419|
|Transport allowance||6600 ( for type 1 cities like Delhi Mumbai)|
|Gross salary||21000+23730+ 13419+6600 : 64749|
Indian engineering services
Indian Engineering Services (IES) or Engineering Services Examination (ESE) comprise of engineers who work under the government of India and designated as Class – 1 officer. They administer a large segment of the public sector economy, which constitutes of Indian Railways, Power, Telecommunications, Central Water engineering, Defence service of Engineers, Central Engineering Service, namely. The nature of work performed by these bureaucrats largely depends on their engineering branch and the service or cadre they are recruited in. Career progression goes smoothly attaining high esteem. The first position offered is that of Asst. Executive engineer and the hierarchy ends at the position of Chairman/ Managing Director.
Mains Exam Date
Download Pre Exam Result
Download Pre Exam Admit Card
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form