UPPSC Agriculture Service Exam 2021 – Apply Online for 564 Posts: UPSSC has announced a notification for Combine State Agriculture Services Examination 2020-21. The application form released on the account of the Adv. No.- A-4/E-1/2020. A number of posts for Group A and Group B which including Senior technical Assistance in chemistry, Senior technical Assistance in Development branch, horticulture Officer, Food Processing Officer.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts exam for 564 vacancies for Agriculture Services including Group A & B Senior Technical Chemistry and Development Assistant, Horticulture officer, Food science training and Food Processing officer, Plant protection Assistant, Assistant of Botany Branch.
Important Instruction for UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Online Form 2021
Table of Contents
- Before filling the application form, a candidate must go through the latest published official Advertisement, the link to the official notification is given below in this article.
- Contestants registration is mandatory on the official site of UPPSC, to fill the application form.
- The application form filled into parts of segments, Part-I and Part-II.
- The pink color-highlighted area is mandatory to fill for each participant.
- Carefully read the instructions and followed them strictly, as it will affect the selection of the particulars.
- The participant upload photograph in the form of .jpe, .jpg, .png, .jpeg
- Use white paper and Black Ink pen for signature.
- The declaration segment should be carefully read by the candidate, whether they do agree or not, as they denied the declaration application procedure will terminate at that point of time only.
- Submit the application form after uploading the valid documents and fees submission.
|Online Application Form Available From||29th December 2020|
|Final Submission of Application Form||29th January 2021|
|Last Date for Online Fees Submission||25th January 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||To Be Notified|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
How To Fill UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Online Form
- Step1:-Candidate Registration @uppscc.nic.in to Click the Candidate registration, and if already registered directly login to the site.
- Step 2:- Click to the Apply/ for Instruction/to view an advertisement, you can read notification either in Hindi or English, link is given below in this article
- Step3:- Click to apply for Agriculture Service Examination, by click the Registration
- Step4:- Candidate declaration about the pre submission of any UPPSC exam.
- Step5:- Participant fill in the basic details.
- Candidate personal Information
- Father’s /Husband Name
- State Domicile
- Marital Status
- Contact Number
- Qualification of High school and 10+2 details, passing year, and roll number
- Essential Qualification Details which include graduation and postgraduation degree as applicable.
- Click to validate and preview option.
- Candidate personal Information
- Step6:- Review the form and tick the declaration and Click to Submit the application.
- Step7:- After the successful submission of the registration form, then click on the payment option.
- Fees can be submitted either by net banking, cards, or other payment modes
Payment Options are Net Banking, Card Payments, UPI
Click Here to Apply Online
Click to Read the advertisement in English or Hindi and downloads it as well
As per UPPSC official advertisement the application fees for
- Unreserved aspirants are 125 which includes 25 INR of Online processing and 100 for Examination fees.
- For Reserved candidates Schedule Tribes and Caste and OBC, 65 INR
- For Physically disable candidate, 25 INR
- Scan copy of high school and intermediate marksheet.
- Scan copy of PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Upload Scan copy of Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Upload Signature and updated photograph
UPPSC Agriculture Service Eligibility Criteria
Horticulture officer Grade 1&2
Food processing and training center officer
B.Sc in agriculture/Horticulture
B.Sc/M.Sc either in Food Science/Food Technology/ Food preservation
|Group B followed by Group A|
Agronomy Branch officer
Technical Assistant in Plant Protection
Technical Officer of Chemical Branch
Development branch technical assistant
|Postgraduation in Agronomy|
Postgraduation in Agro Botany or Plant Reproduction
Postgraduation in Entomology or Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Plant Science
Post-graduation in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation
Postgraduation in the relevant field of agriculture
|Age||The basic age category for the general category is between 21-39 years|
|Age relaxation||Five years of age relaxation for Schedule tribe/ Schedule Caste/ Other Backward Classes of U.P, also for skilled player/ State Government employee of U.P.|
Fifteen years for the physically handicapped candidate of U.P
Pay Scale Of Agriculture Officer The revised pay of the 7th pay matrix is between 44900-142400 INR and the 10th pay matrix is 56100- 177500 INR.
UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Recruitment Exam Pattern
There are three phases for this job:-
|Phase-I||Objective Type Questions based on Agriculture and General awareness|
Total marks 300 in the ratio of 2:1 respectively
Time Limit : 120 minutes
|Phase-II||It is valid for those candidates who qualified phase-I examination|
It is subdivided into two examinations whole session is of 5 hours.
1. Descriptive type of question paper contains General Hindi or English essay, it is for two hours, 100 marks
2. It is based on a particular subject, consist of technical questions, it is for 3 hours, 200 marks
|Phase-III||Interview, carry all your documents during this session.|
UPPSC Combined Agriculture Services Syllabus
- General Science
- Ecology & Environment
- History of India
- Current National & International Events
- Reasoning and General Intelligence
- Indian Culture and economy
- UP geography and natural resources
- Environment Factor
- Irrigation & drainage
- Farm management & its Scope
- Heredity and Variation, Mendel’s law, the principle of plant breeding,
- Photosynthesis- modern concept & factor affecting the process, aerobic and anaerobic respiration, Growth & Development, Plant regulators, Disease and Pest of vegetables, Food production and consumption, procurements
Syllabus for Group A
District Horticulture Officer Class 2 –
- Agroclimate zone, Global Warming
- Importance of fruits and vegetables in human nutrition
- Concept of organic farming
- Integrated farming system scope
Food Science Training
Syllabus For Group B
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Correction / Edit Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The last date for fees submission is 25th January 2021.
Till 19th January 2021, You can submit this application.
Yes, except the name of the candidate.
The Participant must be in between 21-29 years unreserved Candidate.
There is five years relaxation for ST SC OBC and Fifteen Years for PWD Candidate.