UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020 (Out) – Apply For Various Posts
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020 (Out): This Good news for up-and-comers, on the grounds that the Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Parishad has welcomed the application structure for Review Officer, Additional Private Secretary, Copy Writer, Review Officer Account, Research Assistant Security Advisor (Male and Female), Editor, Special Executive Administration, and Servicer posts. Because of this, online structures will begin from eighteenth September which will be filled by twelfth October. Intrigued and qualified competitors can top Off Sachivalaya application structure by perusing the Notification.
Latest Update: You will be very happy to know that the board has released the UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment application forms. You can get all the details related to Sachivalaya recruitment on this page.
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020 – Full Details
|Exam Authority||UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya, Lucknow|
|Recruitment Name||Various Posts Recruitment|
|Total No of Posts||73 Seats|
|Starting Date of Application Form||18th September 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||12th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Job & Exam Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Released Notice: 18th September 2020
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 18th September 2020
- Last Date for Fill Online Application Form: 12th October 2020
- Closing Date for Deposit Application Fee: 13th October 2020
- Last Date to Submit Final Form: 16th October 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
UP Sachivalaya Vacancy 2020 – Total Posts
|Additional Private Secretary||10||06||05||00||02||23|
|Review Officer Account||01||00||00||00||00||01|
|Security Advisor (Male)||04||00||00||00||01||05|
|Security Advisor (Female)||01||00||00||00||00||01|
|Special Executive Administration||01||00||00||00||00||01|
- Candidates must be passed 10+2 / Degree / PG Degree (as per post) from a recognized Board/University. Read UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment notice for post wise educational qualification.
Age Limits (As on 01.07.2020):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years (as per post)
Also, the upper age relaxation will be provided as per UP Vidhan Sabha rules.
UP Vidhan Parishad Recruitment – Application Fee
Candidates may deposit the UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Vacancy Exam Fee through Online Mode as:
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1050/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- PH Divyang Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply for UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Online Form 2020?
- First of all you have to visit the official site of the board which is here – www.upvidhanparishad.nic.in.
- Next, you have to register with basic details.
- After registration, you will click on Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment link.
- Fill all the educational records being asked respectively.
- After filling the form, pay the Exam fee.
- That’s it, your Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Application Form completed, download and take a printout.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many posts have been released in Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment?
73 posts have been released in Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya recruitment.
When are the Vidhan Sabha application forms being started for this vacancy?
The Vidhan Sabha Online forms staring from 18th September 2020.
When will conduct the Vidhan Sabha Parishad written examination?
The Vidhan Sabha Parishad written examination will be conducted in November 2020 (Tentatively).
We hope the above details related to the “UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020” are useful for aspirants. Also, we are updating this page from time to time after official news will become.