UKSSSC Stenographer PA Online Form 2020 – 158 sssc.uk.gov.in Personal Assistant/ Steno Jobs 2020
UKSSSC Stenographer PA Online Form 2020: Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission has announced an advertisement with number 26/2020. Apply online for 158 vacancies of Personal Assistant/ Stenographer posts from 31st July 2020. Willing job seekers who are searching for the All India Govt Jobs can use this opportunity. Eligibility conditions satisfied candidates can submit the UKSSSC Group C Application Form by the end date.
|Authority Name||Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Job Role||Stenographer and Personal Assistant|
|Start Date to Apply Online||31st July 2020|
|End Date for Application Submission||14th September 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||16th September 2020|
|Job Type||UK Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
UKSSSC Stenographer Vacancy
- Post Name: Stenographer and Personal Assistant
- Total Number of Posts: 158
Uttarakhand SSC PA Stenographer Eligibility
- Candidates must have completed 12th class and know Hindi typing with 80 wpm and computer typing 4000 key per hour.
- 18 to 42 Years
UKSSSC Personal Assistant Selection Process
To get selected in the UKSSSC PA Steno Recruitment 2020, aspirants must secure the qualify marks in the selection process i.e written exam.
- Written Examination
sssc.uk.gov.in Personal Assistant Steno Salary
- The shortlisted contenders for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020 will get a pay scale of Rs. 29200-92300 per month.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Jobs 2020?
- Visit the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Official website using the link below
- Click on the advertisement section
- Find the advertisement for the post you want to apply for and open it (You can also use the link below)
- Read the notification carefully and make sure you are eligible
- Open the online application form
- Fill the application form and make sure there are no errors
- Attach photograph, signature, and documents if required
- Fill the application fee, as applicable
- Submit the online application form before the last date
- Take a print out of application form
Important Links for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020-21:
|Apply Online||Click Here (Available from 31st July 2020)|
|Official Notification Pdf||Notice 1 | Notice 2|
|Official Website||Click Here|
1. What is the full form of the UKSSSC?
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is the full form of UKSSSC. This Uttarkhand Board is responsible to conduct recruitment examination and selection.
2. Is employment registration necessary for the UKSSSC?
Yes, Applicants should apply for UKSSSC Jobs through the official website. Recently UKSSSC announced a job notification to fill up 300 Vacancies. The Apply Online link will open on 31st July 2020 and anyone can get the direct link from this page.
3. What is the UKSSSC Junior Engineer job vacancy in 2020?
Currently, there is no active job vacancy for UKSSSC Junior Engineers. Now available only for Stenographer/ PA, Accounts Clerk Posts.
4. Where can I find study materials on the UKSSSC JE?
Candidates can find the study materials of the UKSSSC JE on our Syllabus page. Applicants can get the direct link for UKSSSC Syllabus from the end of the table.