SSP Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility Criteria, Last Date, Reward Amount, Online Form & Renewal
What is the State Scholarship Portal?
SSP Scholarship 2020 Check Online: The Government of Karnataka has propelled the State Scholarship Portal for administration. The primary point of the gateway is to help the understudies having a place with the mistreated class and financially more fragile segments of the general public. The Scholarship under this gateway is allowed for both the pre-matric and post-matric classification. The understudies seeking after their graduation, post-graduation, and PhD can take the advantage of this state grant.
Benefits of SSP Scholarship 2020
The understudies having a place with Karnataka State, and who fit in the qualification standards are granted the grant sum. The sum granted under the grant is legitimately moved into the financial balance of the legatee. Under this grant, the understudy gets the sum practically equivalent to the course expense and different consumptions. The advantages profit by the understudies relies upon the various plans under which the understudy gets shortlisted.
Last date of SSP Karnataka Scholarship 2019-2020
Those willing to apply for the SSP Karnataka Scholarship the last date is 30 November. So the students need to fill and submit the form before the deadline. SSP Post Matric scholarship last date has been extended to 31st March 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for SSP Scholarship
Eligibility for Pre Matric Karnataka Government Scholarship 2020
- The applicant must have cleared the previous year exam with at least 50% or above.
- If the applicant wants to take the benefit of this scholarship then his families income should not be more than 1 lakh per annum.
Eligibility for Post Matric Karnataka Government Scholarship 2020
- The applicant willing to apply for this scholarship should have cleared the previous year exam with a minimum of 50%
- The families income should not be more than 2 lakh per annum.
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka, i.e.he/she should have the domicile of Karnataka.
Documents Required for Pre Matric SSP Scholarship 2020
- Aadhar card number of students and parents.
- Caste certificate (if eligible)
- Income certificate
- Bank account number linked with Aadhar card.
- NSP scholarship ID
- SAT identification number of the Student.
Documents Required for Post Matric SSP Scholarship 2020
- SAT identification number or college registration number of student.
- Aadhar card number of both parents and students.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- If the student is disabled then should have the disability card number
The applicant willing to apply for the SSP Scholarship 2020 should have the above mentioned documents and they should be e-attested before applying for the scholarship. The e-attestation can be done from the link present on the portal for a post-matric scholarship
E – Attestation process for the post-matric SSP 2020
- Visit the official website https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/
- Click on the “E -attestation of documents for students”.
- Enter the Aadhar number and name as on the Aadhar card.
- Enter the other details.
- Select the name of the college, university, districts, taluka etc.
How to apply for Karnataka Scholarship 2020?
Those willing to apply for SSP scholarship and are worried about the procedure, as to, how to apply for it? Here are a few simple steps to follow to fill the form.
- Go to the official website http://ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the ” Create new account” button.
- Select the category pre-matric for 1 -10 students and post-matric for others.
- SAT ID should be entered by the student.
- The applicant then needs to enter the mobile number.
- OTP will be generated and sent to the entered mobile number. The applicant then needs to enter the valid OTP and click on the “Submit” button
- An account of the applicant will be created and then the applicant needs to login using a registered username and password.
- The applicant then needs to fill all the required details.
- After filling all the details student needs to take the print if the acknowledgement.
- The acknowledgement needs to be submitted to the institution before the last date.
SSP Scholarship Login 2020
- The applicant once registered on the SSP portal can log in anytime.
- The student just needs to go and click on the login given on the official site.
- Then needs to enter the username and password and click on “log in”.
- Once done this the dashboard of SSP Karnataka Scholarship gets open.
- The applicant can fill the required details as per eligibility
The applicant belonging to the backward class can apply from the e-pass portal.
SSP Karnataka Scholarship Renewal 2020
The student who has already applied for the SSP scholarship and willing to renew it. The applicant then needs to follow these simple steps for SSP Scholarship renewal 2020.
- The student needs to visit the official site of SSP Karnataka Scholarship.
- Then he/she needs to login by entering the username and password.
- Once the applicant has logged in then he/she needs to click on the Renewal Form link 2020.
- He/she can fill the required details and can submit the renewal 2020 form.
How to track SSP Scholarship status 2020?
The student can check the status of their scholarship form by visiting the official site of SSP Karnataka Scholarship. The applicant then needs to go on ” track student scholarship status ” button.
There he/she can get to know the status of the application by just entering the SAT.
The scholarship paid status 2020-2021
The applicant if wishes to know if the scholarship has been paid to him /her, this can be done by
- Visiting the official site of SSP Karnataka Scholarship.
- Then click on the button “list of Scholarship paid students”.
Click on the link below to see the list https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/StudentStatusReport.aspx
The student needs to select the Financial Year, Department, District, and Taluka to see the status.
The helpline numbers for various categories for SSP Karnataka Scholarship is as follows
|Social Welfare Department||9008400010 / 9008400078|
|Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department||080-22261789|
|Minorities Welfare Department||080-22535931|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||080-22374836 / 8050770005|