SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for Steno Grade C & D Vacancy
The Staff Selection Commission has invited the Steno Grade C & D Vacancy online form. But before applying, you ought to read the Staff Selection Commission Steno Recruitment notice carefully. For your convenience, an application link for the vacancy is given on this page.
Latest Update: SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 notification released. Therefore, the candidates who want to use for the Staff Selection Commission Steno Recruitment job should read this page completely.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Officials||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||To be released|
|Stenographer Recruitment Online Form Schedule||10th October to 4th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
SSC Steno Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 10th October 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 10th October 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 4th November 2020 (11:30 PM)
- Date for Deposit Fee (Online): 6th November 2020 (11:30 PM)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 8th November 2020 (11:30 PM)
- Date For Deposit Fee (Offline): 10th November 2020
- Examination Date: 29th to 31st March 2021
- Skill Test Date: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria of the SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020
Educational Qualification (As on 01.08.2020):
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent Exam from a recognized Board or institute.
Age Limits (As on 01.08.2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years (Grade C), 27 Years (Grade D)
The upper age exemptions will be given extra as per Staff Selection Commission rules.
Scheme of Examination
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Details
Application Fee for SSC Vacancy 2020
- General/OBC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ All Female Applicants: Nil
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Application Form 2020?
Here, we providing you how to fill the SSC Stenographer Application form. You can easily fill the form by the following steps.
Step-1: Visit the official web page of Staff Selection Commission which is here – www.ssc.nic.in
Step-2: Click on the latest Stenographer notification link as available.
Step-3: Next, you will read the Steno notification carefully.
Step-4: You have to click on the ‘Application’ button.
Step-5: Enter all the details asked in this Stenographer application form has to be filled carefully.
Step-6: After entering the required details, upload the images as suggested.
Step-7: Lastly, you have to pay the Examination fees (as applicable).
Step-8: That’s it, your SSC Stenographer form submitted, take a print of the form and keep it with you.
Important Instructions for Photograph
Candidates of Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment Exam 2020 may note that the scanned color passport size photograph uploaded in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB) in the online Application Form of the Examination:
- Should not be more than three months old from the date of the publication of the Notice of Examination.
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
- The Stenographer Application form without the date printed on the photograph shall be rejected.
Q: When will starts the SSC Stenographer application form?
A: The Stenographer Online forms have started on 10th October 2020.
Q: What is the selection process of the SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020?
A: In SSC Stenographer recruitment, candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test, Skill Test, and Interview.
Q: When will conduct the SSC Stenographer written test?
A: The SSC Stenographer is a written test going to held on 29th to 31st March 2020.
We hope details of the “SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020” beneficial for you. You should apply only after reading the Staff Selection Commission notification.