SSC MTS Answer Key 2019
SSC MTS Answer Key 2019 SSC MTS Answer sheet 2019 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Answer Key 2019 SSC MTS Aug Sept Exam Answer Key 2019 SSC MTS Online Exam Answer Sheet 2019 SSC MTS Question Paper 2019 SSC MTS Online Objection Form 2019.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2019
About SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Multitasking Staff for various Group C Posts. All those Candidates who are interested in these Posts Filled their Online Application Form. Application Submission Process is Started From the Date 22.04.2019 & Conducted Till the Date 22.05.2019. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Information About the Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About the Exam:
Regional Offices of the Commission have advertised recruitment to Group C posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (NT) in different States / UTs for which Matriculation or equivalent was the minimum qualification. SSC had started Recruitment Drive for All SSC Region Candidates. The Online test of MTS Paper – 1 was conducted from 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019 (CBE) & Paper-II (Descriptive) Will be Conducted on the Date 17.11.2019 (DES)** (SUNDAY). at various Centers. Only such candidates will be called for Document Verification who are declared successful on the basis of above Examination. The selection will be made on the basis of written examination i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) falls under the general central service, under group ‘C’ posts. The exam for these posts was held recently and the Staff Selection Commission has also released a tentative answer key for the candidates. Candidates can download it from the official website.
The SSC MTS exam has been scheduled to take place in two stages – Tier-I and Tier-II exam. Candidates can take a look at some important dates for the SSC MTS recruitment drive –
- Dates of online application : 24th April – 29th May, 2019
- Last date for online payment of fees : 31st May, 2019
- Date of Computer Based Test : 2nd August to 6th September, 2019
- Date of Descriptive Examination : 17th November, 2019
|Dates of online application||24th April – 29th May, 2019|
|Last date for online payment of fees||31st May, 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Test||2nd August to 6th September, 2019|
|Date of Descriptive Examination||17th November, 2019|
The Answer key released by SSC was for the Tier-I exam, which was held between 2nd August and 6th September, 2019. It was a computer-based exam which comprises of objective questions from the following areas –
- General English
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
The candidates were allotted a total of 90 minutes to complete the paper (along with exceptions of some individuals). Only those who successfully pass the Tier-I exam will qualify for the Tier-II exam, which is a descriptive paper. The final recruitment will take place on the basis of the performance in tier-I combined with the marks achieved in tier-II exam.
With the release of answer key, candidates can also submit a representation (if any). However, a representation can only be made until 3rd October, 2019 (till 11:59 pm). The candidate also needs to know that this tentative answer key is only for the Srinagar exam centre. One can check the tentative answer key by following three simple steps –
- Visit the official website
The official website of SSC MTS is www.ssc.nic.in The answer key for the exam is only available on the official website and candidates must refrain from using other links.
On the official website, candidates should login under the candidate login section. For this purpose they will need their unique Username and Password.
- Answer key
The Answer key for the exam will be available once the candidates have logged in. They can thoroughly check the answer key and note down important things if they want to.
If the candidates feel the need to submit their representation, they can follow these steps to do the same in an easy manner –
- STEP-I : Visit the official website of SSC in the North Western Region which is sscnwr.org
- STEP-II : On the homepage, one should look for the link that reads ‘Uploading of tentative answer keys for inviting challenges from the candidates of Multi Tasking (Non-technical) Staff Examination 2019 (Srinagar Centre)
- STEP-III : Raise the objection in the new page that opens up
- STEP-IV : Candidates will again be required to click on a link which must state ‘Link for candidate’s Response sheet, tentative answer key and Submission for Challenges’
- STEP-V : Candidates can thereby log in with their details and complete the submission of their result.
An important notification is released for the aspiring candidates who wish to apply for the SSC Selection Post 8 Exam 2020. According to the latest notification, the registration process and the commencement of the application process will start from 17th January onwards.
So, the candidates who are willing to seek a Government job in the Government organizations across the country can come forward and apply for the SSC recruitment by visiting the official website at ssc.nic.in
The officials will start the application process from 17th January 2020, and the candidates will have to submit the application form won or before 14th February 2020. The commission has also released the SSC official calendar in the official website so that the candidates can know about the important dates related to the SSC examination. Also, the candidates are also advised to keep a check on the official website in order to get more important information and recent updates.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds a level-wise recruitment examination for the Matric, Higher Secondary, Graduation and above level posts every year as per the requirement through the SSC examination.
However for the 2020 SSC recruitment, the officials have not yet confirmed the level of posts, and so once the official notification of Selection Post 8 Exam 2020 will be out, the candidates can then check the level-wise vacancies and also other related information related to the SSC recruitment
In 2019, there were 1348 vacancies for various posts under the categories – Group-C Class-II/ and Group ‘C’, Non-Gazette & Non-Ministerial. Last year, the official notification was released on 6th August 2019, and the closing date for the submission of the application form was 31st August 2019.
- The release of the advertisement related to the SSC Selection Post 8 Exam 2020 will be on 17th January 2020
- The last date for submission of the application form of Selection Post 8 Exam 2020 is 14th February 2020
- The Selection Post 8 Exam 2020 is scheduled from 10th June 2020 to 12th June 2020
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years, and they should not exceed the age of 30 years. However, the candidates belonging to the reserved categories will get upper age relaxation as per the Government rules
How to Check SSC MTS Answer Key: From Last Year, SSC has changed the Pattern for display of Answer Key on its website. First SSC upload Answer Key in pdf format which can be easily Download by anyone at any point of time. But Now SSC has change the scenario, know what is it :
- SSC upload Answer Key on the website, which can be access by using candidate’s credentials.
- So one can check It for the one’s Test Form no.
- Candidates have to submit session, Test Form No to Download Answer Key.
- More Important SSC upload Answer Key for fix duration of time so take that thing in mind.
- Save the Answer Key in .pdf Format & take a print out if you need it in future.
Candidates can send their Objections if they feel any Answer Provided by SSC is wrong. The Objection Period is very short. Candidates have to submit Objection with valid proof before Last Date mention in Answer key Notification.
Important Link Area