RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment 2020 (Out) | Apply Here: The Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board announced an online application form for Junior Scientific Officer and Junior Environmental Engineer Vacancy 2020-2021. But before you apply, you should read the Rajasthan RPCB Recruitment full notification carefully. For your convenience, the RPCB JSO JEE application link for the job is given in this article.
Latest Update: RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment notification declared. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for the RSPCB Recruitment should read this page carefully.
RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment 2020 – Details Overview
|Authority Name||Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)|
|Post Name||Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) & Junior Environmental Engineer|
|JSO JEE Recruitment Online Form Schedule||24th December 2020 to 23rd January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Across Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
RPCB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 24th December 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 24th December 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23rd January 2021 (11:59 PM)
- Date for Deposit Fee (Online): 23rd January 2021 (11:59 PM)
- Examination Date: To be announced
|Junior Scientific Officer (JSO)||14||02||05||01||02||04||28|
|Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE)||31||08||18||04||14||11||86|
Eligibility Criteria of the RSPCB JSO JEE Vacancy 2020
- JSO: First class Master’s Degree in any branch of chemistry or Soil Science or Environmental Science or Microbiology from recognized University.
- JEE: Master degree in Environmental Engineering after bachelor’s degree either in Bio-Technology or chemical or civil or Mining or Environmental or Textile engineering from recognized University OR First class Bachelor’s Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering.
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2022):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
The upper age exemptions will be given extra as per Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board rules.
Application Fee for RSPCB Recruitment
- General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1400/-
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- Other Reserved Candidates: Rs. 1000-
How to Apply for RSPCB JSO JEE Recruitment 2020?
Here, we providing you how to fill the RSPCB JSO JEE Application form. You can easily apply online by the using given steps.
- Go to the official page of RSPCB which is – www.environment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the JSO JEE 2020 link as available.
- Next, you will read the JSO JEE notice carefully.
- Now hit on the ‘Application Form’ button.
- Enter all the suggested details in this application form has to be filled carefully.
- After filling details, upload Photo and Signature images as per mentioned format.
- Lastly, you have to pay the application fees (as applicable).
- That’s it, your RSPCB JSO JEE form submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.