Punjab Scholarship 2020-21 Student Login Dr Ambedkar Scheme, Application
Punjab Scholarship 2020-21: Consistently Punjab State Government discharges Punjab Scholarship Application Form with the goal that understudies having a place with SC/OBC and minorities can take advantage of this Dr Ambedkar Scheme and satisfy their profession dreams. At the hour of filling the structure through understudy login, applicants must keep their records prepared for transferring.
Punjab Scholarship Overview:
|Organization Name||Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal by Punjab Government|
|Category||Punjab Scholarship Application Form 2020|
|Types of scholarship||Pre-matric, Post-matric and other scholarships|
|Scholarship amount||Varies as per scholarship|
|Who can apply?||Class 1 to 12, UG, PG students|
All the details related to Pre and Post Matric Punjab Scholarship 2020-21 such as dates, registration, amount etc is well mentioned on this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com Have a look below..
List of Available Punjab Scholarships 2020-21
Post-matric Punjab Scholarships 2020:
- Post-matric scholarship for SC students
- Post-matric scholarship for OBC students
- Post-matric scholarship for Minority category students
Pre-matric Punjab Scholarships 2020:
- Pre-matric scholarship for SC
- Pre-matric scholarship for OBC
- Pre-matric scholarship for Minority category students
Other Scholarships in Punjab:
- National means-cum-merit scholarship (NMMS)
- National Talent Search Examination
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna
- Encouragement award to SC girls
- Free textbook scheme
- Hargobind Khurana scholarship scheme
Punjab Scholarship Scheme Details:
|Scholarship for students belonging to SC Category||Details|
|Scholarship for students belonging to OBC Category||Details|
|Policy for students belonging to SC Category||Details|
|Policy for students belonging to OBC Category||Details|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab scholarship:
- Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- Student’s Family annual income should not be more than 2 lakh.
- Students should be the permanent residence of Punjab State.
- Students should not avail any other scholarship
Punjab Scholarship Amount 2020-21
Expected Punjab Scholarship Amount is mentioned below:
Admission Fee from class 6th to 10th:
- Hostellers Rs. 500/- per annum.
- Day Scholars: Rs. 500/- per annum
Tuition Fee from class 6th to 10th:
- Hostellers: Rs. 350/- per month.
- Day Scholars: Rs. 350/- per month.
The allowance will be payable for a period not exceeding 10 months in an academic year.
Classes 1st to 5th:
- Hostellers: Nil
- Day Scholars: Rs. 100/- per month
Classes 6th to 10th:
- Hostellers: Rs. 600/- per month
- Day Scholars: Rs. 100/- per month
Punjab Scholarship Application Portal:
|Scholarship Name||How To Apply|
|Post Matric Scholarship For OBC Students, Punjab||Apply online via Punjabi Government’s Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.|
|Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students, Punjab|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship For SC Students, Punjab||Apply online via E-Punjabi Portal.|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship For OBC Students, Punjab|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship For Minorities, Punjab||Apply online via the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).|
|Post-Matric Scholarship For Minorities, Punjab|
|Merit-cum-Means Scholarship For Minorities, Punjab|
|Attendance Scholarship For Primary Girl Students Of BC/EBC Families, Punjab||Apply online via the E-Punjabi Portal.|
|Attendance Scholarship For SC Primary Girl Students, Punjab|
How To Apply For The Punjab Scholarship 2020-21 ?
To fill the Punjab Scholarship application form, candidates have to go through the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization which is punjabscholarships.gov.in
- Then you need to move on to the “Student Corner” section.
- After that hit the link of “Scholarship For SC and OBC” and “Scholarship For Minorities”
- Then fill the application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents.
- Now recheck the filled online application form.
- After that press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You may also take printout of it for future use and keep it on safe place.
Get Here- Apply Link:
|Scholarship for SC and OBC|
|Registered Student’s Login||Link|
|Check Aadhaar Notification||Link|
|Scholarship for Minorities|
|Post Matric Scholarship Portal||Link|
Punjab Scholarship 2020 Renewal:
- Students who had applied for Punjab Scholarship in the previous year, doesn’t need to register again.
- Using the login id and password of previous year, they can login into their portal.
- After that they can fill up the application form for renewal of scholarship.
Punjab Scholarship Important Dates 2020:
|Scholarship Name||Application Period|
|Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students, Punjab||October – November 2020|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship For SC Students, Punjab||August – September 2020|
|Post Matric Scholarship For OBC Students, Punjab||October – November 2020|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship For OBC Students, Punjab||August – September 2020|
|Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme||June – July 2020|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship For Minorities, Punjab||August – October 2020|
|Post-Matric Scholarship For Minorities, Punjab||August – October 2020|
|Merit-cum-Means Scholarship For Minorities, Punjab||August – October 2020|
|Attendance Scholarship For Primary Girl Students Of BC/EBC Families, Punjab||August – September 2020|
|Attendance Scholarship For SC Primary Girl Students, Punjab||August, September 2020|
FAQ Related to Punjab Scholarship 2020
Q.1 I have scored 50% marks, can I apply?
Q.2 what is required income to get the scholarship?
Rs. 100000/- per year
Q.3 Is there fixed seats for girls?
Yes, 30% seats are reserved for girl’s contenders.
Q.4 what is the required documents to get the scholarship?
- Identity Card- aadhar card/voter id card/passport
- Passbook front page photocopy
- One recent passport size photo
- Caste Certificate.
Punjab Scholarship 2020-21
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Punjab is providing many scholarships for those candidates who are able to complete their education. Students should belong to Minorities category. The scholarship is pre metric and post metric.
Family income of the candidates should be Rs. 100000/- per year plus they must score 50% marks in the pre-qualifying examination. Candidates can submit their Punjab scholarship online form till the last date.
They need to visit the official website of the organization which is punjabscholarships.gov.in We have given complete steps in the above section of this page to apply for the Punjab pre/post metric Scholarship 2020.