PNB SO Recruitment 2020: 535 Vacancies for Manager & Senior Manager Posts, Apply from 8th Sep
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Now: The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has declared a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Specialist Officer, SO (Manager & Senior Manager).
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at ww.pnbindia.in or through the direct link that will be made available on 8th September 2020. A total of 535 vacancies have been notified for the PNB SO Post.
Get to know every detail of this number vacancy for the post of SO in PNB. Know the Post wise PNB SO Vacancy Details, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam fee, Exam Pattern, Steps to apply for PNB SO.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Event||PNB SO Dates|
|PNB SO Notification 2020 Release Date||7th September 2020|
|PNB SO Online Registration Starts From||8th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for PNB SO||29th September 2020|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||Oct/Nov|
|PNB SO Result Date||To be notified|
Details of PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||29.09.2020|
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The total vacancy that has notified for the PNB Bank SO Recruitment 2020 is 535. The post wise PNB SO Vacancy for Manager and Senior Manager has been given below.
|PNB SO Post||Vacancies|
|Manager ( HR)||10|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||40|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||50|
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Specialist Officer (SO) vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Manager: 25 to 35 years.
- Manager: 25 to 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- PNB will conduct online test and interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWBD candidates and Rs.850 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Aspirants have to make online payment only.
How to apply PNB SO Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website pnbindia.in.
- Click “Recruitment/ Careers” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF 535 SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK-(ENGLISH)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Punjab National Bank Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the PNB Manager and Senior Manager is given here.
- The PNB SO Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
PNB SO Exam Pattern
|PNB SO Exam Pattern 2020|
No. of Questions
(Relevant to the Post)
PNB SO Interview
The candidates who will qualify the written test for PNB SO will be eligible to appear for the PNB SO.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 35.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40%.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Salary
The salary for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 is given below.
- Manager, Grade II – 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- Senior Manager, Grade III – 42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|