NITIE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
NITIE Recruitment 2020 Released. National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was founded in 1963 as a collaborative effort between the Government of India and the International Labour Organization. NITIE prepares students for a seamless induction into industry and academia by blending management principles and technical skills. NITIE has been providing solutions to the complex problems of industries. Currently, NITIE offers 5 Postgraduate programmes, Fellow programme, One year Executive programs, Management Development programs (both open and company specific programs) and take up sponsored research project & Consultancy services. Further details are available at www.nitie.edu or www.nitie.ac.in. NITIE is equipped with state-of-art computing facilities to compliment classroom pedagogy. In its various department and classrooms NITIE has about 350 computer systems running on Windows 10. All hostel rooms, classrooms and offices are equipped with 24*7 Internet connectivity with 1 GB leased line and 155 MBPS concurrent line. Every classroom and conference room is fitted with LCD projection facilities and LAN. Lectures are typically augmented by multimedia. Hostels and Academic and Library building (ALB) is equipped with wired and WIFI network facility. NITIE computer center manages and facilitates wired and WIFI facilities in the campus which includes office buildings, classrooms, hostels and residential area. Computer center is engaged in developing web based applications for the institute and institute website management.
NITIE Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)|
NITIE Programmers Vacancy 2020:
They are totally 05 vacancies for the post of Programmer.
NITIE Programmers Age Limit 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding 65 years of age.
NITIE Programmers Required Qualifications 2020:
B.E/B.TECH in Computer Sc. & Engg/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Electrical Communications or MCA or MSC in Computer Sc. OR equivalent.
NITIE Programmers Experience 2020:
Candidates must have Minimum 3 years of software development experience in web-based applications.
NITIE Programmers Salary Details 2020:
Rs. 40,000 -45,000 per month Consolidated (inclusive of HRA).
NITIE Programmers Essential Skills 2020:
- Extensive experience with MySQL database, SQL queries, RDBMS, Object‐oriented Programming, PHP, Java Script, HTML, advanced Excel, Office 365.
- Knowledge of CMS such as Joomla, Drupal, Word Press etc. for website management.
- Knowledge of Windows server management and active directory
NITIE Programmers Job Description:
- Development of web based academic software by contributing in all phases of the software development life cycle – requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code. Ability to apply advanced software programming to automate academic processes.
- Should be able to design, upload and manage website content on the institute website.
- Possess the ability to coordinate with Senior and Junior members of the team effectively & articulate/communicate (both written and orally appropriately.
- Be Target-oriented, confident, assertive, and should have an analytical and logical approach.
- Prior exposure in software development and network management in the service industry or educational institution is desirable.
NITIE Programmers Role & Responsibilities of the Programmers, Computer Center:
- Programmer will report to Manager, Computer Center (CC).
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle – requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Engaged in development of web based applications for the institute by writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Institute website management such as uploading content on the website, development of web pages, and time-to-time updation/maintenance of website pages.
- Effectively interact with various offices of the Institute like Administration, Accounts, Academics, CPSC and Library as per the requirement to get the assigned work done.
- Assist in the WIFI network management.
- Assist Manager, CC/ computer center personnel in the administrative work as and when required.
How to Apply NITIE Recruitment 2020
Interested persons may send their CV with name, address, date of birth, qualification, experience with testimonials, certificates, etc. addressed to Office of Manager, Computer Center, NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai — 400 087, Email to email@example.com by 06/04/2020, 5 pm.