NEET Admit Card 2019
Following the tentative dates released by the Ministry of Human Resource Development dated July 7, 2018, the Ministry has announced the final NEET 2019 exam schedule, which would be administered by the National Testing Agency. The exam has been scheduled to be conducted on 5th May 2019, for which the NEET 2019 admit card would be made available from 15th April. But there’s a catch to it. Only those who submit the online application form successfully (within 1st and 30th November 2018) will be intimated about the availability of the hall tickets. To obtain your NEET call letter, keep the registration number, Date of Birth and security PIN ready beforehand.
How to Download NEET 2019 Admit Card
- The candidate must log on to the official website of NEET, i.e. https://cbse.nic.in
- Click on the link “NEET 2019 Admit Card”
- The candidate will be asked to fill out their details and Click on ‘Submit’
- The candidate will be able to view their Admit Card
- The candidate can download and save it on their device
- The candidate must print out the Admit Card and carry it with them on the exam day
NEET Admit Card details
The NEET exam Admit Card is extremely important and allows the candidate to enter the examination hall. The following details are printed on the NEET Admit Card:
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Student’s Roll Number
- Student’s Address
- Signature of the student
- Signature of the Parent
- IP Address
- Photograph of the student
- Date of Birth of the student
- Language of the Question Paper
- Examination Centre Number
- Examination Centre Address
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time for the Exam
In case any of these details are missing on a candidate’s Admit Card, then they must get it checked with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) by calling them at their office or checking on the website i.e. cbseneet.nic.in to see if they have put out any notice regarding the issues with Admit Cards.
Important Dates – NEET 2019 Admit Card
|Availability of Application Forms Online||November 8, 2019|
|Last date to Submit the Application Form||December 7, 2019|
|Admit Cards will go online||April 15, 2019|
|NEET 2019 Online Exam Date||May 5, 2019|
Documents Required with NEET Admit Card
The NEET exam centres are very particular about what to carry and what not to carry on the day of the exam. Candidates must follow their guidelines in order to be able to write the exam.
Here’s the list of documents that every candidate must carry with them:
- Three Passport size photographs
- Admit Card
- A postcard size photograph that has to be affixed in the proforma space in the Admit Card. This photo has to be the same as the one in the Application Form.
Items not allowed:–
- Water Bottles
- Chewing Gum and chocolates
- Bluetooth device
- Earphones, headphones
- Smart Watches
- Any Electronic Gadget
- Notes of paper
- Any sort of Stationery
- Nail cutters
Important Instructions for Students Appearing for NEET Exam
Candidates must adhere to the following instructions given by the NTA to be allowed to write the NEET examination. A detailed version of this can be found in the Information Bulletin for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is available online at their official website:
- Candidates are not allowed to carry a mobile phone or any other communication device in the examination centre.
- Candidates must wear half sleeved clothes which are light in colour and do not have big buttons, badges, flowers, etc. on them along with a pair of jeans or trousers.
- Candidates must only wear slippers and sandals. Closed shoes are not allowed.
- Wearing jewellery like rings, nose pins, necklaces, earrings, etc. is not allowed.
- If the instructions aren’t followed, then the student can be banned from giving the future NEET exam too.
- There are slots allocated to every individual and the student is supposed to enter only during that particular time in order to avoid the rush. A and B are the two entry slots, the entry timings are 7:30 am to 8:30 am and 8:30 and to 9:30 am, respectively.
- The candidate will not be allowed inside the examination centre if they fail to enter by 9:30 am.
- Candidates must double-check the location of the examination centre and the estimated time it takes to reach to avoid any last-minute confusion.
- Candidates are only allowed to carry their Admit Card and passport size photo into the examination room.
- Candidates will be given a black or blue pen at the examination centre.
- Candidates must check the Test Booklet for the Test Booklet Code and OMR sheets and must not remove any pages from the Test Booklet.
- Candidates will not be allowed to use the washroom in the last 30 minutes.
- Candidates must not leave the examination hall while the test is going on.
- Once the candidate has handed in their OMR sheet, they can leave.
- Candidates must keep their Admit Card safely until the results are declared and they are allocated a college.