NCTE Recruitment 2020 Notification Out: Apply Online For Assistant, Stenographer & Other Posts
NCTE Recruitment 2020 Notification Out: The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), a Statutory body built up under the NCTE Act, 1993 has delivered an enrollment notice for various posts in Group B and C Posts. The NCTE will enlist qualified possibility for the post of Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator(DEO). The complete no. of opportunities for the NCTE Recruitment 2020 is 18. Competitors who have the necessary instructive capability can apply online from twentieth August to nineteenth September 2020.
Note: The previous Vacancy Circular vide Advertisement distributed in the Employment News dated 16-23 May 2015, and further reached out up to fifteenth June 2015 might be treated as dropped.
NCTE Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization Name||National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|NCTE Notification PDF||Download|
|Release Date of NCTE Notification||20th August 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20th Aug 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||19th Sep 2020|
NCTE Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
The vacancy details for NCTE Group B and C Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||03|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||06|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
Eligibility Criteria for NCTE Stenographer Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold 10+2/ Degree from a recognised university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- For Stenographer Grade C/D, Lower Division Clerk- 18-27 years.
- Assistant- 20-27 years.
- Data Entry Operator- 18-25 years.
- Check notification for more details.
- Selection may be based on Computer Based Test/ Examination followed by Skill Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.1250/– for the posts of Assistant and Steno Grade ‘C’
- Rs.1000/- for the posts of Steno Grade ‘D’, Data Entry Operator & LDC.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women/ Ex-Servicemen categories and NCTE employees.
- Candidates can apply online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for NCTE Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ ncte.gov.in
- Click ‘NCTE inviting online applications for various Group B and C posts on direct recruitment basis -2020’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through online registration link given below, apply online.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
- Take a print of application for the future use.
Some Useful Important Links
What is the schedule of the NCTE Online Form 2020?
The NCTE has released the schedule for online application form i.e. 20th August to 19th September 2020.
How many seats are released in NCTE Vacancy 2020?
A total of 18 seats are released for the NCTE Vacancy 2020.
What is the selection process of NCTE Vacancy?
In the NCTE Vacancy, candidates will select through the written exam and Interview.