Name of Post:
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020
Post Date :
20 July 2020 | 11:51 PM
Post Update Date :
20 July 2020 | 11:55 PM
Short Information :
Northern Coalfield Limited NCL Singrauli has sought online applications for its Apprentice Recruitment 2020 which has a total of 1500 posts in Welder / Electrical / Fitter / Motor Mechanic. Those who are qualified candidates who have passed ITI examination and are eligible for this recruitment are interested. They filled the application to read the advertisement of recruitment.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020
Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL)
NCL Apprentice 2020-2021 Short Details of Notification
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the NCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Application Begin : 17/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/08/2020 upto 05 PM.
- Complete Form Last Date : 16/08/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
|Age Limit as on 31/12/2019
|Vacancy Details Total : 1500 Post|
|Apprentice in Various Trade||762||225||213||300||1500||ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.|
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Trade Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Welder GAS & Electric||51||15||14||20||100|
✅ Pay Scale & Stipend: As per Govt. Rules.
✅ How to apply for NCL Apprentice Jobs?
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCLCIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2020 online registration will be made through NCL Online Portal www.ncliti.online. The last date for registration of online application is 16th August 2020.
B-Other terms and conditions:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for the details of educational qualifications. prescribed eligibility criteria & general terms and conditions before submission of application. Advertisement notification is issued in two languages i.e. English and Hindi and in case of any ambiguity or confusion, only the English version of the notification will prevail.
- The trades notified above involve undertaking training in operations and maintenance activities in Coal Mine area.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India 0M No.36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT) dated 0809.1993.Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly, such candidates may choose to apply for the training positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to General candidates and indicates their category as “General”
- The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 31.12.2019.
- All other terms which are not mentioned in this notification of the Apprenticeship Training Program of NCL will be guided by The Apprenticeship Act, 1961(Amendment Act 2014) and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended till date.
- Candidates who have undergone Trade Apprenticeship training once are not eligible to apply. Candidates have to apply for any one trade only.
- Candidates applying for more than one trade will not be considered and their application will be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process. Before joining applicant’s health shall be as per the requirement of The Apprenticeship ACT 1961(including the Amendments) and as per the preæmployment medical fitness in Mines for being adjudged suitable for engagement as apprenticeship trainee.
9.It would be compulsory to submit the health certificate issued from comoetent Medical Officer as Der the format Riven at the time Of document verification.
- Merit list will be prepared among the applications received. At first, the merit will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in ITI in concern trade and in case if two or more candidates are equal in marks, then the eldest (as per date of birth as mentioned in 10″/8th certificate) candidate will be given preference (will be placed above in merit) or as per applicable norms.
- The apprentices shall not be absorbed in NCL as an employee of any of the establishments of the NCL in anv case whatsoever and the apprentices shall not raise claim for the employment in NCL in any case. Anv such claim for employment will not be entertained. All the candidates (Parents/Guardian in case ot minor), shortlisted for being engaged as Apprentice, will have to submit a valid notary Affidavit assuring that they will not raise any claim for employment at NCL in any case, whatsoever. (Format will be given at the time of joining for training).
- The Apprentices will be paid stipend directly into their Aadhaar linked bank account as per their signed Apprenticeship training contract.
- Candidates are required to give valid/active Mobile No. and Email ld, which must be valid/ active for at least next three years for all future periodical notices and other communications, as it will take place through email or SMS alerts only. Candidates are advised to mention their correct email id/mobile number and keep checking their email/SMS messages as all future communications shall be made through email or SMS only
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit NCL website as all future correspondence and latest information with regard to apprenticeship training will be given on our website or email or SMS alerts.
- Applications/Registrations which are incorrect/incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date Of submission Of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected” without giving anv notice to the candidate.
- The Applications. which are incomplete/not uploaded with, required documents and not in line with the any of the terms and conditions will be liable for rejection without giving any notice to the candidate.
- Canvassing Of any kind will disqualify the candidate. Selection process is done strictly on Merit basis and candidates are advised not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements.
- The Apprentices will be placed under the complete administrative control Of the various areas/projects Of NCL for their Apprenticeship training, stipend, leave, attendance, apprenticeship diary etc.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting forged/false certificates shall lead to rejection of his / her candidature at any stage of selection process without giving any notice to the candidate.
- Any subsequent changes in the Terms and Conditions of the engagement of trade apprentices for apprenticeship training as per the extant rules will stand good. NCL reserves the rights to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms and conditions under this advertisement notice as necessitated and applicable. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates will be published on NCL website (www.nclcil.in) only.
- After selection of the candidates as apprentices, the apprenticeship contract will be signed between Apprentice (the Parents/Guardian in case of Minor) and General Manager (HRD), NCL and uploaded on the portal for the approval of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) Bhopal.
- Any dispute concerning the engagement of trade apprentice will be subject to courts/tribunals of the city/town i.e. Singrauli, MP only.
- The competent authority reserves the right to adopt any alternative and lawful mode of selection in part or in whole.
- Apprentices will not be provided any accommodation, fooding lodging or transport during the apprenticeship training period.
How to Fill Form
- Northern Coalfield Limited NCL CIL Singrauli Latest ITI Recruitment 2020-2021 for the Post of Apprentice in Welder / Electrician / Fitter and Motor Mechanic Candidate Can Apply Between 16/07/2020 to 16/08/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Govt. Jobs of NCL ITI Holden Jobs 2020 Latest Govt. NCL CIL Singrauli Career Recruitment Online 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
NCL Trade Apprentice Application stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of NCL Trade Apprentice Application by post is not acceptable
NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which post NCL Trade Apprentice recruitment is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the trade apprentice posts only.
Q 2. For how many vacancies NCL trade apprentice application is released?
Ans. There are 1500 vacancies in NCL trade apprentice.
Q 3. When can one apply for NCL Trade Apprentice recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the NCL trade apprentice from the link given in the article or directly from official website.
Q 4. What is the last date for the application?
Ans. The last date for application is 16th August 2020.
Some Useful Important Links