MANUU Entrance Exam Result 2020: Regular & Distance Courses Merit List & Wait List PDF File
Table of Contents
MANUU Entrance Exam Result 2020: Maulana Azad National Urdu University will deliver their passage test result on their official site. Legitimacy rundown will be distributed on the official site of the college. Competitors can check it by utilizing substantial login subtleties when it was accessible.
MANUU Entrance Exam Result will be founded on marks acquired by the competitors in the placement test held at college level. Temporarily chose up-and-comers are called for Document Verification. Last choice and affirmation of the applicants will be made based on record check.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam and looking for information on MANNU entrance exam result/merit list and waitlist must go through the article shared below. Going through the article, candidates will find necessary information on result dates, result links, process to check online result, etc.
MANNU Entrance Exam Result 2020
|Examination||MANNU Entrance Examination 2020|
|Article category||Result/Merit List/ Wait List|
|University||Maulana Abdul National Urdu University (MANNU)|
|Location||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|Programs||UG and PG programs|
|Month of entrance test||September 2020|
|Declaration of result||30th September 2020|
|Mode of release of result||Online|
MANNU Entrance Exam Result- Important Dates/ Schedule
|Date of entrance exam||19th and 20th September 2020|
|Date of release of result/ Merit list||30th September 2020|
|Date of release of waitlist||Not announced|
MANUU Entrance Exam Result 2020
MANNU Entrance exam result is published on the university website for information to all the candidates. No result is delivered to candidates in printed form. Therefore, those who have appeared in entrance exam have to check their result only through the online mode. Result for all the courses is published separately on different dates.
Entrance exam result basically indicate the name and result of the candidates. The complete information which is supposed to be showcased in MANNU entrance exam result includes- Candidate’s name, roll number, hall ticket no., gender, date of birth, name of the course, category, marks obtained in exam, maximum marks, result status, remarks, etc.
How to check MANUU Entrance Exam Result?
Those who are waiting for the announcement of result have to follow the step-by-step procedure given below to check the result once it will be published online-
- Step I- Candidates have to begin with visiting the official website of the university i.e. http://www.manuu.ac.in.
- Step II- Website homepage will appear. On this page, candidates have to click on relevant result/wait list link given under the title “Admission”.
- Step II- Result will be displayed.
- Step III- Now, candidates have to enter the valid login information such as roll number, password, etc. Click on submit button.
- Step IV- Result sheet will open.
- Step V- Candidates can now check the result details.
- Step VI- Lastly, candidates can download and keep the result safe for further correspondences.
MANUU Admission Verification of Documents
Candidates whose names will appear in merit list or waitlist will be invited for document verification procedure at the university. Provisionally selected candidates for admission have to report at the verification venue on the notified dates. The venue and schedule details will be intimated to candidates through university website.
Final admission will be made only after the verification of original documents of the candidates.
Candidates are required to carry following documents at the time of verification-
- Entrance Test 2020 Hall Ticket
- Two Copies of Online Application form
- Proof of language (Urdu)/medium at 10th / 12th or equivalent from Madarasa board/Graduation (if applicable).
- Marks sheet of Class X/ SSC/equivalent board exam
- Marks Sheet and pass certificate of class XII or equivalent
- Graduation marks sheet (if required)
- Transfer certificate (from the school/ Institution last studied)
- Migration certificate (from the school/ Institution last studied)
- Valid category/ caste certificate as per the format prescribed by Government of India) (OBC/SC/ST/EWS), if applicable
- Bonafide / Character certificate (from the school/ Institution last attended)
- Two passport size latest color photograph
- Requisite Admission fee
- Other relevant documents
Payment of Fee
After successful verification of documents, candidates selected for admission have to make payment of the requisite admission fee. The details of admission fee can be collected from university.
After the payment of admission fee and completion of admission formalities, candidates have to report the university in the concerned program on the day of commencement of the classes.
REQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN THE MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL URDU UNIVERSITY RESULTS 2020 WILL BE AVAILABLE?
The MANUU Results 2020 has available @ manuu.ac.in.
HOW TO CHECK THE MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL URDU UNIVERSITY RESULTS 2020?
Our recruitmentindia.in pages gives the direct link to download the Maulana Azad National Urdu University Results or @ manuu.ac.in.
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY DETAILS TO CHECK THE MANUU RESULTS 2020?
Login details like roll number.