Name of Post: JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
Table of Contents
Post Upate:22 July 2020 | 05:10 AM
Short Information: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Medical Officer MO (380 Post) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Recruitment can Download Admit Card now.
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
Medical Officer MO Recruitment 2020
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs . 150/-
- Online Application Start : 09 April 2020
- Registration Last Date : 08 May 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 11 May 2020
- Exam Date : July 2020
- Admit Card Available : 22 July 2020
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Min. Age : 23 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 35 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates have M.B.B.S Degree from Medical College Recognized by Medical Council of India.
Total Vacancy : 380 Post
Details Mentioned on JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
It is to be informed that aspirants need to obtain JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card before the start of the examination as it is very important to carry on exam day. There will be some details mention on the hall ticket that will carry some important to get a look. Details which will be shown in the admit card is given below:
- Registration Number
- Name of the Post
- Organization Name
- Reporting Time for the Examination
- Complete Name of the Candidate
- Signature of Exam Officials
- Name of the Examination Center
- Day and date of the Examination
- Examination Time
- Caste Category
- Guidelines for the Exam
- Duration of Examination
Documents Required for JPSC Medical Officer Examination
As told earlier that there is a need to carry the identity proof along with the JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 on the day of examination at the exam venue. It is known that the official of examination will conduct a checking before the start of exam in which the aspirant needs to produce admit cards and other relevant documents.
Identity Proof Can be Checked Below–
- Any identity proof issued by the college/Institute.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID Card
- Other Identity Proof issued by government authority.
Steps To Check Jharkhand PSC Hall Ticket 2020
In order to download JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card, candidates need to follow some rules to obtain the admit card. Some of the steps which will be required to conduct to download the hall ticket are given below:
- As a first step to check JPSC MO Admit Card it is important to open the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Then on the homepage of the website you need to just search for Latest Recruitment section.
- Once you find the above-mentioned section then you need to click on the link to move forward.
- After opening the link there will be a list of admit card will be shown there and from them, you need to just click on JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card Link.
- On the opening of the link, you will be asked to enter some details like application number and password and once the details get fills then you need to click on Submit Button.
- After that, a new page will open up where you can check your examination hall ticket.
- After checking all details mentioned on the hall ticket there will be a need to save the file and can also take print-out for future use.
How to Download Admit Card
- Step 1 : Click on “Download Admit Card” Link Given Below Side.
- Step 2 : Enter Your Registration No. and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Step 3 : Enter Captcha Code.
- Step 4 : Click on “Submit” Button.
- Step 5 : View Status of Admit Card and Print out it.
What is the procedure to correct details in the hall ticket if in the case of any discrepancy?
An Candidate need to check the hall ticket carefully after downloading it from the official website then if any discrepancy found in the details mentioned in the admit card then a candidate needs to report to the examination official to get the details corrected.
When we can expect examination for medical officers to be conducted?
According to the update, the examination for the post of Medical Officer (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) is expected to be conducted in the month of July 2020.
What are the main component that makes JPSC MO Hall Ticket complete?
The details that make admit card complete are the full name of a candidate, roll number, personal detail, examination venue details, etc.
When we can expect the result to be declared for medical officer post in Jharkhand Public Service Commission?
The date for the result is yet not announced by the officials of JPSC. But we can expect the result to be declared in September 2020. Please be informed that the result will be announced only on the official website and the procedure to download the result will be shared with all the candidates through the article.
Download Admit Card