IOCL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentices Posts | Total Vacancies 482 | Last Date 22.11.2020 | Indian Oil Recruitment Notification @ IOCL Careers
IOCL Recruitment 2020- 482 Posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited recently announced the recruitment advertisement [PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020] to interact Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions. It invites application via Online from 12th/ ITI/ Bachelor Degree to refill 482 Indian Oil Latest Job Openings 2020. As per the Indian Oil Corporation notification 2020, these vacancies are allocated for India Oil Vacancy 2020. Applicants who want to urge jobs in central govt those aspirants should fill the web form on or before the last date 22.11.2020. Applicants can download notification @ iocl.com
The engagement is only on contract basis for a period of 12-15 months, further which can be extended as per the need . IOCL recruitment process are going to be supported Test/ Interview. Shortlisted aspirants are going to be placed at any of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, India. Incomplete application & application after the maturity are going to be rejected. Applicants should hold prescribed qualification & regulation . Before applying, candidates should register during a Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)/ National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS). More details of IOCL latest vacancy, upcoming Indian Oil notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. are going to be uploaded on official website.
Details of Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||04.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||22.11.2020|
You may visit ioclrecruit.com Website to get more details about Indian Oil Corporation Apprentice recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.freshersnaukri.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL DEO & Other Vacancy 2020:
- Aspirants must have possessed 12th/ ITI/ Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18-24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- IOCL selection will be based on Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Indian Oil Recruitment Notification:
- Go to official website www.iocl.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for the above said posts.
- Indian Oil notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Through the link given below ‘Apply Online‘ for above said apprentice posts.
Some Useful Important Links