Indian Navy Recruitment 2020, Apply 210 SSC Officers Vacancies: Indian Navy welcomes online application from unmarried male and female possibility for the award of Short Service Commission (SSC) for the course starting Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala in under different branches/sections in the Indian Navy. It has wanted to direct different Courses for example Broadened Naval Orientation Course, Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular, and Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular. As of late, it has delivered the enrollment notice for the above-said posts. According to the Join Indian Navy enrollment warning, absolutely 210 openings are allocated for this enlistment, and branch shrewd opportunity subtleties are given beneath. Candidates who are searching for guard occupations will make the online enlistment from 18.12.2020 to 31.12.2020.
Join Indian naval force enlistment apply online connection and Indian Navy Recruitment notice is accessible in authentic site for example www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Competitors more likely than not had BE or B.Tech/B.Sc./M.Sc from perceived college. Determination will be founded on Examination/SSB Interview. Chosen hopefuls will go through preparing at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala and course will be beginnings on Jun 2021 onwards. More subtleties of Indian Naval most recent opportunity, Indian Navy enrollment for engineers, Indian Navy opening, forthcoming notification, schedule, answer key, merit list, determination list, concede card, result, impending focal govt warnings and so on will be transferred on authentic site.
Details of Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Join Indian Navy|
|Job Name||Short Service Commission Officers|
|Course Name||Extended Naval Orientation Course, Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular & Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular|
|Job Location||Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.12.2020|
|Commencing of Course date||Jun 2021|
Indian Navy Nausena Bharti 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the Indian Navy notification, overall 210 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Branch wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Branch||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy
- Candidates must have possessed BE or B.Tech/ B.Sc./ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Indian Navy will select the candidates on the basis of Examination/ SSB Interview.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click “Current Events” find the advertisement “18/12/2020 SSB Shortlisting Procedure for SSC Jun 2021 AT Course”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “18/12/2020 Online Application for SSC (O) Jun 2021 (AT – 21) Course (18 Dec 20 – 31 Dec 20)”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.