IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 for 647 Specialist Officer Vacancies, Apply @ www.ibps.in
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 for 647 Specialist Officers: New Bank Job Alert Guys!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection planned to recruit eligibles for 647 vacancies. An interested candidate who is eligible for the vacancy proclaimed in an IBPS SO Notification can visit the official website @ www.ibps.in to use for the Specialist Officer post. IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 Registration Process will start from 02nd November 2020. Aspirants should submit their application on or before the last date. Read below to urge more details like IBPS SO Eligibility, IBPS Speciality Officer Syllabus, IBPS SO Salary & Others.
The last date to use for this job is 23rd November 2020. Here you’ll get down the most IBPS SO Eligibility points regarding the Speciality Officer Vacancy. Applicants who have an interest within the IBPS Jobs can download the notification. Check the eligibility details before applying for the roles ,. On this page, applicants can get the direct link to use for the posts can get the direct link for various jobs. IBPS Clerk, Probationary Officer & RRB Recruitment. The willing candidates can apply on or before the last date. those that have an interest in applying may complete the appliance procedure for IBPS SO Notification as soon as possible.
IBPS Speciality Officer Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of Vacancies||647|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||02nd November 2020|
|Application Closing Date||23rd November 2020|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs 2020 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||20|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||485|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||25|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||50|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||07|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||60|
IBPS SO Notification 2020 – IBPS SO Eligibility Details
I.T. Officer (Scale I):
- Engineering/ Technology Degree (4 Years) in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation ORb) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications ORGraduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
- Degree (4 Years) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I):
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate and Post Graduate Degree (2 Years full-time) or Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years full-time) in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
Marketing Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate & MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM (2 Years full-time) with specialization in Marketing
As per the IBPS SO Notification candidate applying for Speciality Officer vacancy the age limit should be
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- SC/ ST – 3 Years
- OBC (Non- creamy layer) – 5 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 – 5 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 Years
IBPS Speciality Officer Salary:
- Refer to the IBPS SO Notification 2020 for IBPS SO Salary Details.
- General Candidates – Rs. 850/- (including GST)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates – Rs. 175/- (including GST)
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply for IBPS SO Jobs 2020?
- Download the IBPS SO Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the IBPS SO Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of essential documents.
- Pay the respective application fee.
- Do Check with the credentials entered in.
- After rechecking the details submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
Some Useful Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Is there any negative marking in IBPS SO Exam?
Yes, there is negative marking for wrong answers. This applies both in the preliminary test and mains. 1/4th of the marks will be deducted for the question answered wrong by the candidate.
How many vacancies are released for IBPC SO Recruitment 2020?
647 Vacancies are released in total.
Which are the participating banks under IBPS SO?
The following banks are participating in IBPS SO Recruitment 2020,
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Any other bank or financial institution
How many numbers of attempts for the IBPS SO Examination?
IBPS has no such criteria. It takes only your age into consideration.