HTET 2020 Recruitment Notification | BSEH Haryana TET Application Form (Today), Exam Date
HTET 2020 Recruitment Notification Apply Here: The officials of the Board of faculty Education Haryana (BSEH) will conduct the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2020 on 2nd, 3rd January 2021. So, candidates who want to register online for the Haryana TET Notification 2020 should check this page. and therefore the direct link to submit the web HTET form 2020 is given to the top of this page. the web Registration Process is going to be started on 16th November 2020. and therefore the last date to register for Haryana TET November 2020 is 4th December 2020. plow ahead and obtain all the detailed information about the BSEH Haryana TET Level 1 2 3 Notification from the below sections.
New Update: HTET 2020 Registrations will be started Today. So, stay connected and get the direct link.
HTET 2020 Notification – Overview
|HTET Notification 2020 – November Session, Dates, Online Form|
|Name Of The Organization||Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Name Of The Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Application Starting Date||16th November 2020|
|Application Closing Date||10th December 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Haryana TET 2020 | Important Dates
|HTET Online Registration||16th December 2020|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||10th December 2020|
|Application Correction Starting Date||5th December 2020|
|Application Correction Last Date||8th December 2020|
|Date of Admit Card Issue||To Be Announced|
|HTET Exam||2nd, 3rd January 2021|
HTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Level 1: Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) – Primary Teacher
- Applicants for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with 45% marks with a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year B.El.Ed/ 2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible (or);
- Applicants with Bachelor Degree (50 % marks) and B.Ed qualification can also apply, or Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education
Level 2: Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper-II)
- Applicants for this category should have a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com etc.)
- Applicants with two years D.Ed./ B.Ed (OR) 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/ B.Sc. (Ed.)/ B. Ed (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc. both Appearing & passed candidates are eligible.
Level 3: For Lecturers of Class XI-XII
- Applicants for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary/ Graduation/ Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects
- Qualifying Marks: 83 marks for SC/ PWD candidates and 90 marks for all others including other State candidates.
HTET 2020 Selection Process
All the applied candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination and Interview.
HTET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for level 1 for SC and PH is Rs. 500, other candidates Rs. 1000. For level 2 the application fee for SC and PH is 900 and Other categories are Rs. 1800. Moreover, for level 3 the Application Fee for Sc and PH is Rs. 1200 and Other categories os Rs. 2400.
Details To Be Filled On Online HTET Application Form 2020
- Subject for TET
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Contact / mobile number
- Email ID
- Appearing status
- Date of birth
- Bonafide Himachali or not
- District/ revenue subdivision
- Exam center district preference
How To Submit HTET 2020 Application Form Online?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Board Of School Education Haryana (BSEH) @ bseh.org.in.
- On the home page itself, you can check the direct link which is highlighted as “Register Online For HTET 2020.”
- Click on the link and then you will be redirected to the new window.
- Then, apply online for HTET Notification 2020 – November Session.
- After that, read all the instructions present in the Haryana TET Notification 2020 PDF.
- Now, enter all your details and then upload the required documents.
- Also upload scanned images of the latest colored photograph & Signature, Thumb Impression.
- Pay the fee through online payment and then take out the printed copy of the Confirmation Page.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the HTET Application Form 2020 on or before the last date.
Some Useful Important Links
HTET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the HTET 2020 Application Process start?
The HTET 2020 Application Process will be started on 16th November 2020.
Where can I apply for the HTET 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the HTET 2020 Exam with the help of the direct link provided through our article Freshers Now and also by visiting the official site @ bseh.org.in
Who conducts the HTET 2020 Exam?
Haryana Board of School Education will be conducting the HTET 2020 Exam.
What is level 1 HTET 2020 Application Fee?
The application fee for level 1 for SC and PH is Rs. 500, other candidates Rs. 1000.