HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 (Out) Apply for 239 Post Here: The HPSC Haryana Board will enroll 239 empty posts. The competitors who need to apply for the Haryana Civil Judge opening, read the Recruitment notice PDF cautiously. Likewise, read this page to check the Civil Judge plan and other opening subtleties.
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 – Details Overview
|Recruitment Board||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Total Number of Posts||239 Vacancies|
|HPSC Online Form Schedule||15th January to 15th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs in Haryana|
Haryana Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 15th January 2021
- Online Application Form Start date: 15th January 2021
- Last date to fill online Application form: 15th February 2021
- Closing date for submission of Fee: 15th February 2021
- Exam Date: To be announced
- Result Dates: To be announced
Total Posts Details
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
Age Limits (As on 15.02.2021):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 42 Years
The upper age relaxation will be provided as per Haryana HPSC rules.
- General/EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Category of Haryana: Rs. 250/-
- Female Candidates of Haryana: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021?
Candidates apply the online applications using the given below link. Also, you can check Civil Judge Application form steps as given below:
- Candidates should visit the site which is www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Here, look at the notice on the main page that will available as HPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the notification link and apply online.
- Enter all the details as required by HPSC and upload images in the application form.
- Finally, submit the Haryana Civil Judge fee for the Vacancy.
- Finally, take the printout of the Civil Judge Application Form.