HCL Trade Apprentices Application Form 2019
- Start Application Form : 27-12-2019
- Form Submission Last Date : 20-01-2020
- Age As On : 01.01.2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
HCL Trade Apprentices Application
Full Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification :- High School Or Equivalent + ITI with 60% marks in respective Trade ( For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD – 50% marks ). The ITI pass out should not be before the year 2016 .
Trade Wise Seats Details
|Trade Name||Total Seat|
|Draughtsman (Civil/ Mech.)||04|
Mode Of Selection
- Written Test, if any/ other mode will be notified later on.
- Training Period & Stipend: One Year (As per Government Guidelines) Stipend Money (at present) Rs. 7000/- per month.Form Send To Dy. Manager (HR)-R&E, Indian Copper Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited, PO- Moubhandar- 832 103, Distt- East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
- Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificate shall be produced at the time of Document Verification & Medical exam:(a) Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
(b) Mark Sheet/ Certificate in support of qualification.
(c) Valid Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD as per format prescribed by the Govt., if applicable. in case of OBC candidates, they should be from Non creamy layer.
(d) ITI pass certificate (NCVT).
(e) Employment Exchange Registration Number.
(f) 3 Passport Size Photograph also be attached with the form.
|HCL Trade Apprentices Application|
Some More Useable Links
|for any query contact [email protected]|