Bihar BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 3270 Apply Online Jobs
Bihar BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Board Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Name of the Post||Ayush Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Physician & Other jobs|
|Advertisement No||04/2020 to 09/2020|
|No of Vacancies||3270|
|Starting date of the application||29.09.2020|
|Last date of the Application||28.10.2020|
|Selection Process||Academic Merit, Experience|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
BTSC Recruitment 2020 – 21
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has invited the web applications for engaging the Ayush medic , Homeopathic medic , Homeopathic Physician & Others 3270 vacancies. Interested applicants can ask the eligibility criteria, which is accessible from the official website btsc.bih.nic.in. The starting date of application is on 29th September 2020, and therefore the deadline for the submission process is 28th October 2020. undergo the small print of the BTSC Bihar medic Recruitment and also ask the salary, selection criteria, and application procedure from the subsequent sections.
BTSC Bihar Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Ayush Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Physician & Other jobs
- No of Vacancies: 3270
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||1502|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||894|
|Yunani Medical Officer||622|
btsc.bih.nic.in Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Check with the released advertisement for more information on the education and experience
- As per the state government norms
BTSC Ayush Medical Officer Salary
The selected individuals will get the salary according to the norms of the Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) or state government rules. Check the notification for more information on the grade pay.
The selection might be carried out by considering the academic percentages or the marks obtained in the education and also the level of the experience. Refer to the notification for more details.
- Merit Basis
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Log onto the official website btsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the Click here to Download link for Important Regarding Advertisement No-04/2020 to 09/2020
- Check with the notification for eligibility
- Click the Apply link and fill the essential details in it
- Send the application before the last date
- Save the application copy for reference
|Board Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Post Name||General Medical Officer (GMO) & Specialist Medical Officer (SMO)|
|Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Official Website||btsc.bih.nic.in or http://pariksha.nic.in/|
BTSC Bihar medic Recruitment 2020 Notification is out by Bihar Technical Service Commission to fill 6437 vacancies. Check BTSC Vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, exam dates, notification & apply online links, etc. All the interested & willing candidates need to fill & submit the appliance form on or before the maturity.
BTSC General & Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Recently, Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has come up with a billboard notification to fill General medic (GMO) & Specialist medic (SMO) vacancies. a complete of 6437 vacancies are notified by BTSC, among which 2425 vacancies are for Specialist medic & 4012 vacancies are for General medic. The BTSC Bihar medic Recruitment 2020 Apply online link is activated on its official portal from 18th February 2020 to 28th February 2020 @ http://pariksha.nic.in/
Job hunters willing to settle in Bihar state can apply for Bihar BTSC SMO & GMO Recruitment 2020 on or before the maturity. Other details of BTSC SMO and GMO Recruitment 2020 Notification like regulation, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc. are shared below. confine touch with our page for more details.
Bihar TSC Specialist Medical Officer Vacancies 2020
- Specialist Medical Officer: 2425
- General Medical Officer: 4012
- Total no. of Vacancies: 6437 posts.
The splitting of vacancies as per the specializations is as follows.
- Specialist Medical Officer (Gynecologist) (03/2019)- 366
- Specialist Medical Officer (Microbiology) (04/2019)-4
- Specialist Medical Officer (Physician) PG in Medicine (05/2019)- 246
- Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician)(06/2019)-393
- Specialist Medical Officer (ENT Specialist) )07/2019) -95
- Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician) (08/2019) -25
- Specialist Medical Officer (Pathology)) 09/2019)- 17
- Specialist Medical Officer (Radiologist) PG in Radiologist (10/2019)- 126
- Specialist Medical Officer (Psychiatrist) (11/2019) -7
- Specialist Medical Officer (Anaesthesia) (12/2019) -618
- Specialist Medical Officer (Dermatologist) (13/2019) -61
- Specialist Medical Officer (General Surgery Specialist) (14/2019) -367
- Specialist Medical Officer (Orthopedic) (15/2019)- 100
- General Medical Officer (16/2019) – 4012
The category wise splitting of vacancies is along the lines.
- BC Male-325
- BC Female- 180
- SC- 682
- Total No. of vacancies-6437 posts.
BTSC SMO and GMO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For General (Male): 37 Years
- For General (Female): 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applies to the reserved candidates as per the rules of the organization.
- BC/ OBC Candidates: 40 Years
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 42 Years
- Specialist Medical Officer: Candidates should have completed MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB from a recognized board.
- General Medical Officer: Applicants should have completed an MBBS degree with PG degree (MD/MS) in the relevant specialization from any recognized board.
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Jobs Selection Process
The officials will recruit the applicants for BTSC Vacancy based on the performance in the Written Exam or Interview.
BTSC General Medical Officer Posts Salary
Selected candidates will receive the right pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-.
The BTSC General & Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 application process started from 18th Feb 2020 & available up to 28th Feb 2020. Get the step by step process of filling the application form here.
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer 2020 Apply Online Steps
- Log on to the official portal, i.e., btsc.bih.nic.in or http://pariksha.nic.in/
- On the home page, go to the Circulars/Notice section.
- Find the Advt link “Regarding Recruitment of Specialist Doctor and General Medical Officer under Adv. No-03/2019……16/2019. Click here to download”.
- Click on that link to download the official notification.
- Read the full details in the official notification. Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Pay the fee. Upload the documents if required.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Online Form 2020
- Take the printout of the application form & keep it safe for future correspondence.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates for the Other States: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women: Rs.50/-.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking, etc.